RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

xxbatufbxx

Aug 8, 2020
There will be some spoilers. but I'll ask something, what happened with zeleshi was a little weird, as if we accepted it as a male prostitute, as if you could have done it more difficult or longer.

Azfrath

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone have the save with 100% or with the bridge quest completed? For some reason the game is lagging and I can't cut the snakes. I would thank you a lot

Alteration

May 7, 2017
I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing but the minigame to get Chodestool seems to be impossible?
It appears you have 5-6 seconds to react to the keypresses on screen of which I think I hit about 15 before failing.

NotAshGaming

Jun 4, 2022
I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing but the minigame to get Chodestool seems to be impossible?
It appears you have 5-6 seconds to react to the keypresses on screen of which I think I hit about 15 before failing.
The speed is tied to your FPS unfortunately. Set your monitor's refresh rate on your PC lower. Right click on the desktop -> Display Settings -> Scroll down and select "Advanced display settings" -> in the "Refresh Rate" section set the value to the one that's close to 60Hz.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Any news on a new update?
Long story short I'm in Mexico for work. Which is actually good news. Once things get going a bit and I can go hands off of this project I'll be free to generally work on game pretty constantly. I'm optimistic I'll get an update with a bunch of bilia content this week. Got most of it written and just need to implement and test. Honestly uploading it from mexican hotel wifi will be the hardest part assuming this week dosnt go tits up.

The speed is tied to your FPS unfortunately. Set your monitor's refresh rate on your PC lower. Right click on the desktop -> Display Settings -> Scroll down and select "Advanced display settings" -> in the "Refresh Rate" section set the value to the one that's close to 60Hz.
This is correct. The minigame shpuld be pretty doable. It's ment to be more a trick about how long it is rather then a race. Just in case I'll be bumping the time up 2-3 more seconds on next build.

There will be some spoilers. but I'll ask something, what happened with zeleshi was a little weird, as if we accepted it as a male prostitute, as if you could have done it more difficult or longer.
This is a little hard to understand but I think I understand what your asking? Basically I'm not big into pain-play so even big insertion scenes will generally not dwell on the pain and difficulty so much as the reward. Besides. She used lube lol.

Reactions: philcollinsz22716

xxbatufbxx

Aug 8, 2020
I understood then, I'm sorry I didn't want to interfere with your business. I'm just stating my opinion but you've put out a really good game, I'm looking forward to the updates

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

morkhail

Aug 23, 2017
Can someone share a save file just after you get the hardwood done?
I'm on joyplay and it seems the snake minigame is impossible without a keyboard.
Really appreciate it thanks.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Excited for bilia update, but I really can’t wait for the bar to get its scenes.
Good news, There's a lot of that in the pipeline. maybe too much, might toss in another alt scene just to break it up a bit. Bad news is it's not tonight. Been grinding most of the day but didn't manage to finish, specifically the sound and animation. a generally easy but laborious part of the process, but gotta hit the sleep now.

Here's a snapshot of my current plans. A lot of Bilia Scenes, Bar scenes, and some Green content. I'm hoping I can wrap up 1.55 after work tomorrow and have it uploaded overnight. If i get out of work at my normal time that'll happen. if i get stuck in another 16 hour shift like i did yesterday? well we'll see.

xxbatufbxx

Aug 8, 2020
Good news, There's a lot of that in the pipeline. maybe too much, might toss in another alt scene just to break it up a bit. Bad news is it's not tonight. Been grinding most of the day but didn't manage to finish, specifically the sound and animation. a generally easy but laborious part of the process, but gotta hit the sleep now.

Here's a snapshot of my current plans. A lot of Bilia Scenes, Bar scenes, and some Green content. I'm hoping I can wrap up 1.55 after work tomorrow and have it uploaded overnight. If i get out of work at my normal time that'll happen. if i get stuck in another 16 hour shift like i did yesterday? well we'll see.
Waiting Impatiently. I hope they don't tire you too much. Take care don't get sick :D

PofB

Mar 24, 2021

I'm excited, I live for those Bar groping scenes.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Mega and Gdrive link in main post are updated. Currently no Mac Version due to being on hotel WIFI, will try to upload that ASAP.

1.55 was a lot of setup on my end to get Bilia (the first character i started working on fucking a whole covid ago) modernized to my new standards for code and prepared for a full continuation of her content. I'm hoping in the next couple updates to tunnel down and do her story to a good completed point with lots of scenes just as I did for Rain.I'm also working on my speed and process. dedicating at least a couple hours to game dev or writing every couple days has me edging closer to something like a real schedule

V1.55
  • Amount of alcohol required to make Bilia not hate you reduced. (new game only, starting relationship changed from -10 to -2)
  • 2 non-H Bilia Cutscenes.
  • Bilia Undertable BJ. (not yet in gallery but repeatable in place)
  • Icons for warning of scene content before choices. (serves as warnings for gay, futa, and ntr avoiders as well as indicating when a choice will result in a scene. So that they are not easily missed. This is technically still in progress as I assume that I’ve missed a lot.)
  • Bugfixes from 1.50
  • New bugs added.
  • Cleaned up Bilia logic in a few places to prepare for her next scenes and to make sure her new stuff save compatible.

Last edited:
Reactions: PofB and Thrownman

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
((Editing this post to avoid double post.))

Links in the main post are updated
DOWNLOAD
Win
: -
Mac: -

Quick patch thanks to some great feedback in tracking down some bugs. the freeze in particular was a real issue.

V1.56
  • Bilia freeze after first dank beer.
  • New game skipping first day causing a Zeleshi scene to randomly appear
  • Green VN art fix, Bell appearing for no reason
  • Cave no longer re-tints to outdoor coloring when time passes.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxbatufbxx

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Here's hoping I can remember to play this over the weekend. 70 hour work weeks because I need to train someone halfway across the world and my other lead is on vacation so I need to be there for my normal team as well are hell.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Here's hoping I can remember to play this over the weekend. 70 hour work weeks because I need to train someone halfway across the world and my other lead is on vacation so I need to be there for my normal team as well are hell.
Pfft, tell me about it. In a mexican factory RN.
Capture.PNG

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes