RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Hacen

Oct 28, 2018
Seems like I might have found a bug. I did the "Bar Slut Chain" Quest. And now I'm locked out getting the 2nd milk Quest from Jenna, every time I talk to her I get a WIP message. I can do all the Farm questlines just fine though, even collect the centaur milk.

Master1227

Jul 26, 2022
Im stuck at the hypocritic oath quest, my time of day cant chance even with the debug item and i cant talk with wes to get the quest completed cause he is fishing, tried to advance a day and he is still stuck there

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Seems like I might have found a bug. I did the "Bar Slut Chain" Quest. And now I'm locked out getting the 2nd milk Quest from Jenna, every time I talk to her I get a WIP message. I can do all the Farm questlines just fine though, even collect the centaur milk.
i'll have to look into this but sending me a save might help me find what got out of sequence.

Im stuck at the hypocritic oath quest, my time of day cant chance even with the debug item and i cant talk with wes to get the quest completed cause he is fishing, tried to advance a day and he is still stuck there
It's weird if he's fishing because that quest should have you locked at night specifically and he fishes in the morning. but you should just be able to talk to his house's front door in Trenar. the event should trigger regardless.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Every time I go to Northwood it keeps triggering the Balia event and teleport me back to town even though I finished her quest.
Good catch and report! Thank you. This attached file should fix the issue (it should play one last time for you and properly clean itself up), replacing the same named file in the www->data folder. I'll have to patch this one and fix the links ASAP.

is there a lot of ntr?
No, not really, it's on outsized portion of conversation because f95 but actually a minority of scenes, like, of over 40 unique scenes (not counting alts), 4 to 6 are ntr depending on definitions (scroll back a few posts for more detail).

Reactions: PofB

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
I'm waiting for a bit more content to be built up before diving in again, but the NTR conversation got me curious.
My understanding was that Rain was now providing sexual services as part of shop-keeping--is that actually happening?
Will she get to fuck more guys? We will get to see it?

For the record, I'm a complete degenerate and sharing/swinging is 100% my jam -- I'm just trying to nail down (heh) exactly what's going on.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I'm waiting for a bit more content to be built up before diving in again, but the NTR conversation got me curious.
My understanding was that Rain was now providing sexual services as part of shop-keeping--is that actually happening?
Will she get to fuck more guys? We will get to see it?

For the record, I'm a complete degenerate and sharing/swinging is 100% my jam -- I'm just trying to nail down (heh) exactly what's going on.
Yes that is where Rain's quest and story leave her, Rain X Customer(s) has been a reoccurring poll option on on the patron/substar but has not won one yet. For the moment she's not a high priority as there are a lot of characters whos' stories need to be done (Lis, Zeleshi, Maria to name the most obviously outstanding). There will definitly be some form of her working we will peek in on at some point before this is done, I just don't know what form that will take yet.

Reactions: sadfuck

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
Yes that is where Rain's quest and story leave her, Rain X Customer(s) has been a reoccurring poll option on on the patron/substar but has not won one yet. For the moment she's not a high priority as there are a lot of characters whos' stories need to be done (Lis, Zeleshi, Maria to name the most obviously outstanding). There will definitly be some form of her working we will peek in on at some point before this is done, I just don't know what form that will take yet.
roger that.
thank you so much for the response and great game and looking forward to diving back in!

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
Where is Green's nesting spot? wasn't paying attention at the dialogue and now I can't find it

edit: nvm got it, at the base of the mountain (so I did see the text right) but on the left. Thank god for those feathers otherwise I wouldn't have ever found it

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes