RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Can someone please help me find snakes lol I'm going crazy
Where green is if you run off to the right you can do some minor jumps, this leads you to a cave opening. Going in the cave, I believe there is always at least 3 (possibly a 4th its been awhile) snakes. They are very very thin, so look at the textures on your screen, you should see a little line wiggle going up down or left and right. You stand on top of it, interact with it, and beat the quick time event. Good luck. Respawn is like every day or every other day.

Reactions: Swollenplums1

Swollenplums1

Dec 22, 2022
Where green is if you run off to the right you can do some minor jumps, this leads you to a cave opening. Going in the cave, I believe there is always at least 3 (possibly a 4th its been awhile) snakes. They are very very thin, so look at the textures on your screen, you should see a little line wiggle going up down or left and right. You stand on top of it, interact with it, and beat the quick time event. Good luck. Respawn is like every day or every other day.
Ty I appreciate you

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Aye, new update.

v2.71 "Femme"
Changelog:
  • Lis quest continues.
  • Lis Ambush 2 scene
    Ambush 2 scene naturally occurs at the end of this quest. If you’ve seen ambush 1 the new quest should already be in your log.
  • Shelby’s Little helper scene. Triggers on the Trenar central stairs when Shelby's relationship >= 9 and the player has an equine potion in inventory. (Patreon NTR poll winner)
  • New scenes added to gallery
  • Izzy VN Art!
  • c2.27 -> v2.71 - fixed a gamebreak that caused an event to loop forever when going to sleep.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

EDIT: uploaded a v2.71 version after a gamebreaking bug was reported. fat fingered and managed to turn one of the new events into an "autorun" while I was deploying.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnAlchemistsTale-2.71Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
How much NTR there is in this game? Just some scenes or full routes?
For most characters it's going to be isolated scenes. Lis will have a dedicated sharing route that is more akin to a stag/vixen relationship and Zeleshi has a dedicated route where she will fuck various other characters while actively taunting you.

At this moment (v2.71) it's:
2 scenes for Bilia (hatefucking with town drunk),
3-4 for zeleshi depending on how you count one (fucks others on or off screen while somtimes taunting you).
1 for Shelby (you fuck a married woman)

Loved the bar slut chain quest hopefully there is more stuff like that.
Just finished writing one for 2.8, so you won't be waiting long for that.

Reactions: NeverWorks

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Question, sorry. I remember in the past that if you were a "whore" in the bar and letting warren and guys get away with being frisky for extra money, it turned into them just cornering and you becoming their bitch/slut without a chance to opt out of the scene anymore. I was letting warren do things for money, but not okay with being on his path/route, basically my logic was: its fine to take the jackasses money, not become his bitch or even on his route.

Is this avoidable now or do I need to make sure to avoid Warren completely?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Question, sorry. I remember in the past that if you were a "whore" in the bar and letting warren and guys get away with being frisky for extra money, it turned into them just cornering and you becoming their bitch/slut without a chance to opt out of the scene anymore. I was letting warren do things for money, but not okay with being on his path/route, basically my logic was: its fine to take the jackasses money, not become his bitch or even on his route.

Is this avoidable now or do I need to make sure to avoid Warren completely?
You have the read correct, the plot kind of goes give him an inch and somehow lose a mile. however, it is isolated so you can either not work the bar or make sure to report warren the night/morning before when he's passed out somewhere outdoors to get him in jail and out of the way. There is no other reason to work the bar at the moment other then to get his scenes though.

this does make me think that adding some kind of offboard to this would be a good add.

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
You have the read correct, the plot kind of goes give him an inch and somehow lose a mile. however, it is isolated so you can either not work the bar or make sure to report warren the night/morning before when he's passed out somewhere outdoors to get him in jail and out of the way. There is no other reason to work the bar at the moment other then to get his scenes though.

this does make me think that adding some kind of offboard to this would be a good add.
understandable, thanks for letting me know o/ I kinda thought working in the bar would lead to scenes with the owner of the bar and her loving to dress you up more ^_^;; appreciate the fast response and love your game, thank you very much!

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
For most characters it's going to be isolated scenes. Lis will have a dedicated sharing route that is more akin to a stag/vixen relationship and Zeleshi has a dedicated route where she will fuck various other characters while actively taunting you.

At this moment (v2.71) it's:
2 scenes for Bilia (hatefucking with town drunk),
3-4 for zeleshi depending on how you count one (fucks others on or off screen while somtimes taunting you).
1 for Shelby (you fuck a married woman)

Just finished writing one for 2.8, so you won't be waiting long for that.
Maybe I'm confused but Shelby's scene literally shows that Wess and her have an open relationship, literally catches you on the way out and is perfectly ok with it. MC certainly didn't steal her (unless it's supposed to build up to that). Compare it to Bilia's or Zeleshi's where the MC is emasculated and the lovers stolen/cheating. I wouldn't rate it as NTR it's just swinging.

Though speaking of the NTR scenes, is Bilia's route just her turning into Warren's bicycle with him dragging her off her high horse/authority?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Maybe I'm confused but Shelby's scene literally shows that Wess and her have an open relationship, literally catches you on the way out and is perfectly ok with it. MC certainly didn't steal her (unless it's supposed to build up to that). Compare it to Bilia's or Zeleshi's where the MC is emasculated and the lovers stolen/cheating. I wouldn't rate it as NTR it's just swinging.

Though speaking of the NTR scenes, is Bilia's route just her turning into Warren's bicycle with him dragging her off her high horse/authority?
point 1, yes it is a form of swinging. The problem here is simply that NTR is a fucking useless term lolol. Swinging in this way is 100% "ntr" just not the kind most people think of. (netoRASE instead of netoRI). This term being fucking useless is why I always try to explain instead of just saying "yes there are 6 NTR scenes".

point 2, No, Bilia and Warren stuff is an aside to her story that has no impact on it, it's also just hatefucking. She's technically in control in the jail one, just using him as a stunt-cock that won't remember shit in the morning. Bilia's actual story is very specifically about unpacking trauma and letting someone be her friend.
If Bilia wins another poll for even more NTR later she'll end up bullying Roth or something just for variety in her scenes.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Yeah that's understandable... Even if it's not NTR(Though would like to see serious NTR scenes in the future)- the tag is still worthy for f95... where if there are any scenes the MC isn't involved in- someone will call it NTR- even if the MC doesn't even know those involved..

If you're going to make content toggles anyway-I'm all for some more-serious NTR route truly fitting within what NTR is- though that might involve having an actual development into a relationship with the MC which might not be in your plans at all. Either way the direction is nice.

Reactions: Sorreah

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
Anyone else getting a crash every time they try to get a chodestool in the cave? Tried three different times on different ones so appears to be a bug:

boxofsnakes

Oct 1, 2020
Every time I wake up I get stuck in an infinitely looping shelby scene. Playing on windows, downloaded from the mega link. Skipping intro/first day doesn't change it.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Every time I wake up I get stuck in an infinitely looping shelby scene. Playing on windows, downloaded from the mega link. Skipping intro/first day doesn't change it.
this was a bug in the original v2.7 posted this morning. The v2.71 version has this resolved, there's also a patch in the mega and gdrive links, just a single file to replaces in the www->data folder.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I'm stuck at this quest "overworked" it says to check in on Rain's business with 30+ rel, but I only have an option to talk to her or receive a blowjob and it doesn't complete the quest. I can't find the next steps on the walkthrough either.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes