RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
The resupply quest has got a problem that the price for the cauldron (undiscounted) is 200 gems to buy it, but its displayed as 100 gems in the menu. Then when i buy it, i see i actually only paid 100 gems, not the 200 gems that was required to open the option to buy the cauldron undiscounted.
Noted. I'll take a look and get that resolved

Hello captain I loved your game I found it very entertaining although I would have liked to see more content with raphaell or with Warren I would like with Warren that you can fuck with him in his house and sleep there and I would like to ask if there will be a route for raphaell where you can finish With him I would like a route where Allen ends up as Raphaell's wife or something like that please, since several endings are planned and from what I see he will see an ending where Allen will end up as the whore of the town but I would like an ending where Allen ends up married to Raphael of course, Allen being the submissive or Allen having a relationship with Rain but Raphael offering to be his friend with benefits without Rain knowing and I would love a reverse ntr scene where Allen is fucking Raphael in his room and rain is knocking on the door and asking why there is noise anyway continue with your work I loved the game I would like more gay scenes with submissive Allen
Raphael is definitely a stretch on my end. I could definitly see myself being bribed into some kind of a warren bad decision sleepover.

Good news on submissive gay scenes though because I've got Wes x Allen burning a hole in my pocket as well as another I ain't spoiling bit is definitely relevant to the conversation.

I would like with Warren that you can fuck with him in his poop and sleep there
Can't take it back now. No sleeping in the poop. Bad poster. Bad.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Mascareid

Sep 20, 2022
Anotado. Le echaré un vistazo y lo solucionaré.

Raphael definitivamente es una exageración de mi parte. Definitivamente podía verme siendo sobornado para una especie de pijamada con malas decisiones.

Sin embargo, hay buenas noticias sobre las escenas gay sumisas porque tengo a Wes x Allen haciendo un agujero en mi bolsillo y otra parte que no voy a revelar es definitivamente relevante para la conversación.

No puedo retractarme ahora. No dormir en la popa. Mal cartel. Malo.
[/CITA]
Mi error, quise decir casa

Dherff

Feb 22, 2022
I really enjoyed the Orcess route, would be cool to see more dialogues between them. Especially the progression of their relationship dialogues and quotes, like more moking from her after numerous times of BJ or Pegs. I also liked the centauress, wish there was an additional scene, where the main character could swallow her entire cock (perhaps even deeper than the girl who is usually serving them?) and suck untill she fills him up - as if the main character became so horny that he ignored collecting it in a jar (should be optional oI think, or forced by the centauress). Anyway, looking up of the next update! BTW, it is impossible to beat the orcess in arrow duel, isn't it? I only managed to win her two times, on the third one I was getting tired to win.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Game has huge potential for NTR scenarios given the futa panty trophy collecting and her getting more involved possibly. Just a whole lot of missing character sprites feel to liven up the game- there's so few characters that are actually involved- it would be nice if they got spritework even if they have no plans for hscenes. Just my small take on playing it a bit. But all in all- interesting stuff. Would like to see NTR played up more- I don't really feel MC is devoted to anyone so even if heroines were involved in rougher things- it might come off as pretty light to him- so full impact of the genre might be unreachable but that makes it all the more fun to make commonplace as a lighthearted gag as the MC is basically getting feminized anyway due to his looks and scenarios he gets caught in with dominant women and men.

Reactions: MinXe

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
When will the next update come out?
Never.

Aye, too busy this weekend to update the main post properly right now but will get to it tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it. In the meantime enjoy some Bilia.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: -

V2.6 "Scars"

Bilia’s Capstone Update!
  • Bilia new date (Onsen, unlocked after location found and Zeleshi is known to the town)
  • Bilia new Cutscene, some backstory.
  • Bilia capstone scene, just keep taking on good dates until it happens
  • Bilia’s Bad bet, After finishing her capstone scene the option to interfere and cause an NTR scene opens up at The Matron.
  • Allen X Chaska (Ft. Josie with the steel chair), Simply talk to the centaur in the barn after seeing their scene with Josie.
  • Fixed an issue that required 200gems in pocket to buy the 100gem cauldron.
  • Oh fuck just a lot of typos.
  • Added some new typos.
  • Learning audacity. Increased the net-volume of some too-quiet sfx.
  • Did some brute force nonsense to prevent some cutscenes from repeating themselves.
  • Chokon nutts have been made slightly larger and blue to help with visibility.
  • Fixed a bug that causes scenes to think you were viewing them as gallery scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea there will be a couple NTR content paths and a number of side scenes (including one in this update), and then the endgame conflict. Giving sprites to characters with no intended scenes is something i wont personally consider until i have the main plot fucking locked down tight. Only so much budget to go around. Specifically feminization in the context your mentioning is a no though; Allen is confidently male, just bi and a switch. I consider keeping him that way to be an important immutable fact of the story.

Thanks, there's a little alt text but not a lot yet, mostly comes from the settable nickname. Also no you can't beat her but it does get harder and harder each time you try so there's that XD. Kasa the centaur is pretty fun to write, the farm isn't a high priority at the moment but will likely get more love soonish.

Last edited:

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Never.

Aye, too busy this weekend to update the main post properly right now but will get to it tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it. In the meantime enjoy some Bilia.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: GDRIVE - MEGA
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA

V2.6 "Scars"

Bilia’s Capstone Update!
  • Bilia new date (Onsen, unlocked after location found and Zeleshi is known to the town)
  • Bilia new Cutscene, some backstory.
  • Bilia capstone scene, just keep taking on good dates until it happens
  • Bilia’s Bad bet, After finishing her capstone scene the option to interfere and cause an NTR scene opens up at The Matron.
  • Allen X Chaska (Ft. Josie with the steel chair), Simply talk to the centaur in the barn after seeing their scene with Josie.
  • Fixed an issue that required 200gems in pocket to buy the 100gem cauldron.
  • Oh fuck just a lot of typos.
  • Added some new typos.
  • Learning audacity. Increased the net-volume of some too-quiet sfx.
  • Did some brute force nonsense to prevent some cutscenes from repeating themselves.
  • Chokon nutts have been made slightly larger and blue to help with visibility.
  • Fixed a bug that causes scenes to think you were viewing them as gallery scenes.

Yea there will be a couple NTR content paths and a number of side scenes (including one in this update), and then the endgame conflict. Giving sprites to characters with no intended scenes is something i wont personally consider until i have the main plot fucking locked down tight. Only so much budget to go around. Specifically feminization in the context your mentioning is a no though; Allen is confidently male, just bi and a switch. I consider keeping him that way to be an important immutable fact of the story.

Thanks, there's a little alt text but not a lot yet, mostly comes from the settable nickname. Also no you can't beat her but it does get harder and harder each time you try so there's that XD. Kasa the centaur is pretty fun to write, the farm isn't a high priority at the moment but will likely get more love soonish.
How to get the new ntr scene. I went on the capstone date but the option is still blurred out in THE MATRON

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
How to get the new ntr scene. I went on the capstone date but the option is still blurred out in THE MATRON
the "slip warren a strength potion" option requires a strength potion. if you don't have one at the time the scene can be compleatly retriggered by talking to him in the evening.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnAlchemistsTale-2.6Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Wait a minute...So you're saying that there won't be trap content or a potion that allows Allen to grow boobs? Well there goes my interest then.

EDIT: I found saves that came with the new download and when I unboxed them, they still didn't work ?

Last edited:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Wait a minute...So you're saying that there won't be trap content or a potion that allows Allen to grow boobs? Well there goes my interest then.

EDIT: I found saves that came with the new download and when I unboxed them, they still didn't work ?
Trap content yes, Allen just isn't the trap. Jamie will be.

More importantly I don't include saves in any of my downloads, just checked the uploads just in case and yea, no saves are included. I have no idea what you are trying to load.

Kimmyy

Feb 10, 2022
How do you get the Allen x Chaksa (steel chair Josie)? It keeps asking for Josie to train Allen but idk how

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
all the training with zeleshi is completed yet on billia's date it still doesn't let me take her to zeleshi's camp, the option is locked because the game thinks i haven't completed the training
she needs to also be "revealed" to the town. it's a cutscene that occurs in central woods a minimum of 5 days after you meet her, look for the stars in the southwest corner. I can see that the text doesn't indicate this part specifically, will adjust.

How do you get the Allen x Chaksa (steel chair Josie)? It keeps asking for Josie to train Allen but idk how
Speak to him in the barn evening or night after having seen the first Josie scene. You don't need to work the farm that day.

Reactions: skee23

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
Trap content yes, Allen just isn't the trap. Jamie will be.

More importantly I don't include saves in any of my downloads, just checked the uploads just in case and yea, no saves are included. I have no idea what you are trying to load.
Would be cool to see Jamie domming Allen, Traps being dominant is not seen enough

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Pretty decent update. On one hand, I like Bilia the most, and she is arguably the throat goat. I also love the irony of her dark tale, and her fetish. Sad we didn't get to do a full nelson with her (or she full nelson's our body). Also sad the new ntr scene didn't escalate.

8/10. Excited for more!

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes