RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
How do I go about telling Green to no longer accept challengers? For the new alt scene.
Talk to her when she is in her nest or in the grove, then choose the "way of the forest" option. Near the bottom is the option to stop accepting challengers but be warned she will ask that in return you don't dance with anyone else lol.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Hopefully I did it right. Of my saves only 3 is what I'm working on, as I made a diverging point for 2 and 3, for 2 to be when Zesh is brideable, but 3 for her Dom content. But boths ave 2 and 3 have the issue where I don't have a way to continue Green's quest.

Reactions: BiBottomGuy

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully I did it right. Of my saves only 3 is what I'm working on, as I made a diverging point for 2 and 3, for 2 to be when Zesh is brideable, but 3 for her Dom content. But boths ave 2 and 3 have the issue where I don't have a way to continue Green's quest.
that's impressive. i have genuinely no clue how that happened. the blank "active quest" isn't even green-quest. I've added some checks in my local version that will fix this issue by talking to bernard in the tavern. normally the first time you talk to him the quest technically begins in the background but somehow this didn't trigger properly for you.

both saves are fixed.

i would like to know if there is any scene featuring jaime cuz...
why he dont have a avatar/art?
in fact there are some characters without a sprite like jamie's mother aswell, they will be added in future updates or they just supose to be side-characters without scenes?
but in general i liked the game so far... (im at the beggining)
Whoops missed this one. Glad you're liking the game!

Jamie has no scenes yet, in an effort to actually finish content paths and prevent bloat I've have been (with great difficulty) restricting myself from starting every storyline. Jamie and their mom (Mary) are on the list, moreso jamie, but won't get VN art or scenes for some time. (after lis and zeleshi plots are complete for example)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: vihnyan

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I don't know if it been mentioned but these are some bugs I found till now
1- going to the new location (onsen) trigger the climbing training scene
2- entering the bakery triggers MC an Rain date
3- Llus port scene repeats everytime you go to central portal plus it's not unlocked in the gallery

Last edited:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I don't know if it been mentioned but these are some bugs I found till now
1- going to the new location (onsen) trigger the climbing training scene
2- entering the bakery triggers MC an Rain date
3- Llus port scene repeats everytime you go to central portal plus it's not unlocked in the gallery
All three are great catches. Mostly result of leaving trigger switches on. I have them stomped out in my local machine and will replace the main download with a hotfixed one in the morning.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Question: given you have two paths planned for Zesh, given only 1 is currently able to be done, will there be an option to be able to pick the other choice at least once it becomes available? Or is having to keep two separate saves required for her questlines and others in the future?

Jul 29, 2019
Slight problem with the new Llus scene: it currently seems to permanently disable fast travel from the central clearing, because the scene is just triggered every time you approach.

EDIT: I'm also not seeing how to start the second Janna quest. My save is old as fuck so that's probably at fault, but I just get "JANNA TALK MENU TBD" when attempting to talk with her, no matter time of day. False alarm, was being impatient.

Last edited:

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Where do i find the nuts, need for quests but i can't find any.
example nute.png
On these types of trees sometimes you'll see them hanging from the tree. You won't see them on every tree of this type but you'll only see them on this type of tree. You'll click on them and then three options will appear, from my experience one of the first two options does it. If you click the wrong option they go back in the tree without you getting any. I usually find 2 in the northern forest, I check the wood cutting area and the central forest. I don't think I've ever seen them in the village, farm or the western part of the forest.

asslordthe4th

Mar 21, 2022
fellas, i am not the sharpest tool in the shed, so if anyone can tell me where the FUCK DO I MAKE THE TREATED BUNDLE OF WOOD FOR THAT STUPID FUCKING BRIDGE i would appreciate it. also its probably cus im not there yet in progression but how do i get to zeleshi?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Busy weekend, lets see what I missed.

Question: given you have two paths planned for Zesh, given only 1 is currently able to be done, will there be an option to be able to pick the other choice at least once it becomes available? Or is having to keep two separate saves required for her questlines and others in the future?
The 2 paths for zeleshi and for Lis (the only two characters who are planned to have two routes at the moment) will be mutually exclusive. "chief" and "orcwife" will require different saves, as will the "Stag Vixen" and "House Succubus".

Does this game have a gallery?And if so where can i find it?
I don't think there is one yet. I just save for some progression scenes in another spot but a lot of the better scenes are repeatable.
It is a craftable item that is usable from your inventory.

same, hope Jamie's family gets portraits soon
You devils tempt me off the rightous path but I feel the strong need to finish some plotlines before opening more doors. Check again after some Zeleshi and Lis routes get done (Bilia too, but she's almost done.)

fellas, i am not the sharpest tool in the shed, so if anyone can tell me where the FUCK DO I MAKE THE TREATED BUNDLE OF WOOD FOR THAT STUPID FUCKING BRIDGE i would appreciate it. also its probably cus im not there yet in progression but how do i get to zeleshi?
zeleshi is in the westwood. The bundle is craftable from the cauldron like everything else, the quest should direct you to the library to pick up the relevant book.

Oh, Also a patch.

V2.51
  • Chokon Nutts are a bit bigger and purple.
  • Fixed a loop that triggered Llus scene forever and broke central fairy circle.
    • will trigger one more time if you have seen it prior to this patch and fix itself.
  • Fixed some harder to reproduce errors where cutscenes didn't turn themselves off right.
    • if this has affected you it will trigger one more time when entering the relevant areas and then fix itself.
  • Sanity check on greenquest in the rare case where it didn't start correctly speak to bernard in the tavern and it should fix itself.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Busy weekend, lets see what I missed.

The 2 paths for zeleshi and for Lis (the only two characters who are planned to have two routes at the moment) will be mutually exclusive. "chief" and "orcwife" will require different saves, as will the "Stag Vixen" and "House Succubus".

It is a craftable item that is usable from your inventory.

You devils tempt me off the rightous path but I feel the strong need to finish some plotlines before opening more doors. Check again after some Zeleshi and Lis routes get done (Bilia too, but she's almost done.)

zeleshi is in the westwood. The bundle is craftable from the cauldron like everything else, the quest should direct you to the library to pick up the relevant book.

Oh, Also a patch.

V2.51
  • Chokon Nutts are a bit bigger and purple.
  • Fixed a loop that triggered Llus scene forever and broke central fairy circle.
    • will trigger one more time if you have seen it prior to this patch and fix itself.
  • Fixed some harder to reproduce errors where cutscenes didn't turn themselves off right.
    • if this has affected you it will trigger one more time when entering the relevant areas and then fix itself.
  • Sanity check on greenquest in the rare case where it didn't start correctly speak to bernard in the tavern and it should fix itself.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Ok sweet thank you

BiBottomGuy

Aug 3, 2022
I don't know why but for some reason I absolute can't beat the Green challenge mini-game, no matter what button I press does the bar change whatsoever and I have enough strength to challenge her (5) so that shouldn't be a problem. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes