RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
V2.5 Unnamed Update
  • Llus scene (Previous content poll winner)
  • Llus sprite, textbox, home map, cut-scene, and silhouette all adjusted to match.
  • Zeleshi Chieftess route “offscreen” Tent Silhouette NTR scenes – 2 for now one sexy one funny, more will be added occasionally. Both scenes are ignorable if you don't prefer the content type.
  • Green Tattletale scene – Alt version of existing Green X Zeleshi scene triggered during Chieftess route when asking Green to stop accepting challenger. Base scene got slight updates as part of this. Might touch it up again later.
  • Drinking in bar alone Scene 1 – Triggerable after all Warren bar-slut scenes seen.
  • Chieftess Zeleshi story cut-scenes.
  • Fixed two softlocks that could occur during Green’s Main Quest or during Bar work.
  • Some background work for better sfx and animation things that will slowly get rolled back into some older scenes.
  • Almost total upgrading of item icons.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
is there any save file for the gallery?

Reactions: Parthornax

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
V2.5 Unnamed Update
  • Llus scene (Previous content poll winner)
  • Llus sprite, textbox, home map, cut-scene, and silhouette all adjusted to match.
  • Zeleshi Chieftess route “offscreen” Tent Silhouette NTR scenes – 2 for now one sexy one funny, more will be added occasionally. Both scenes are ignorable if you don't prefer the content type.
  • Green Tattletale scene – Alt version of existing Green X Zeleshi scene triggered during Chieftess route when asking Green to stop accepting challenger. Base scene got slight updates as part of this. Might touch it up again later.
  • Drinking in bar alone Scene 1 – Triggerable after all Warren bar-slut scenes seen.
  • Chieftess Zeleshi story cut-scenes.
  • Fixed two softlocks that could occur during Green’s Main Quest or during Bar work.
  • Some background work for better sfx and animation things that will slowly get rolled back into some older scenes.
  • Almost total upgrading of item icons.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Chieftess route is started when we challenger her too many times ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnAlchemistsTale-2.5Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Chieftess route is started when we challenger her too many times ?
without double checking the code I'm pretty sure the conditions are "Sumbissive stat 15+, Have scene the two other failure scenes" further challenges will givesa warning that the route will start. So I think at most you challenge 3 times to start it on the fourth.

Reactions: PofB

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
without double checking the code I'm pretty sure the conditions are "Sumbissive stat 15+, Have scene the two other failure scenes" further challenges will givesa warning that the route will start. So I think at most you challenge 3 times to start it on the fourth.
Mhhh, wanted to get NTR content without being her sub, oh well, I'll skip everything till then

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
In this release? you can blow a shopkeeper for a discount, and you can not protest at some bar groping (see the banner). Planned by the end of the game? few more random scenes here and there, a MMF threesome that can be more or less bi by choice, one waifu femboy type who can optionally gain a permanent vagina, and a slutty bard/prositute.

Unless you call futa gay in that case there will be fucking loads lol.
time to turn the 'boy' into a girl
great release mate

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Mhhh, wanted to get NTR content without being her sub, oh well, I'll skip everything till then
Ahh yea, I definitely theme my routes. Zeleshi's NTR content is definitely Sub-themed.

Lisandre the priestess will have a route that is more of a "Stag/vixen" relationship, additionally there's a NTR poll running on the subscription pages that will add some more scenes like the Bilia X Warren one.

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
How to defeat a green futanari orc after taking a potion in a mini-game?There you press the arrows in turn, but it's just impossible no matter how hard I try and no matter how many times I replay it, it's just impossible to press it like that on the keyboard (how to get through this moment).I do not know what will happen if it is possible to win this way and I will not be interested, but it is simply impossible to defeat her.
Or if anyone knows, tell me at least which way the relationship with her will go if you defeat her?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
How to defeat a green futanari orc after taking a potion in a mini-game?There you press the arrows in turn, but it's just impossible no matter how hard I try and no matter how many times I replay it, it's just impossible to press it like that on the keyboard (how to get through this moment).I do not know what will happen if it is possible to win this way and I will not be interested, but it is simply impossible to defeat her.
Or if anyone knows, tell me at least which way the relationship with her will go if you defeat her?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not asking much but need more Unexpected NTR
Unexpected for you? not likely, I prefer to content warn things.
Unexpected for Allen? Yea, it's in the list.

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
i would like to know if there is any scene featuring jaime cuz...
why he dont have a avatar/art?
in fact there are some characters without a sprite like jamie's mother aswell, they will be added in future updates or they just supose to be side-characters without scenes?
but in general i liked the game so far... (im at the beggining)

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Ahh yea, I definitely theme my routes. Zeleshi's NTR content is definitely Sub-themed.

Lisandre the priestess will have a route that is more of a "Stag/vixen" relationship, additionally there's a NTR poll running on the subscription pages that will add some more scenes like the Bilia X Warren one.
The scene with the mayor is nice but I wish we could seen it, from mayor or zeleshi pov, is it going to be a thing in the future ?
We need more NTR altogether :devilish:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
The scene with the mayor is nice but I wish we could seen it, from mayor or zeleshi pov, is it going to be a thing in the future ?
We need more NTR altogether :devilish:
Yes this will be expanded on.

Don't force NTR on us x), if its avoidable is all good
So NTR all the way in this game?
It's in side scenes and dedicated content paths. In this case the update is progressing the "zeleshi chieftess route" is very focused on ntr. Futa on male. And submissive mc.

The same character will have a wife route later where Allen is the dominant one.

EDIT:

Are you able to check my save to see what's wrong with it in regards to Green? I was never able to continue her quest line once I reached 40 relationship requirement. What's weird is my quest log says I have 3 active quests, but only see 2.
not immediately but pm it to me and i can later.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Timendo

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Are you able to check my save to see what's wrong with it in regards to Green? I was never able to continue her quest line once I reached 40 relationship requirement. What's weird is my quest log says I have 3 active quests, but only see 2.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes