RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

luspaverdo

Mar 30, 2019
can't find zeleshy anywhere no matter how many times i reenter the grove and i already finished all green quests

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
can't find zeleshy anywhere no matter how many times i reenter the grove and i already finished all green quests
Are you trying to trigger the scene with zeleshi and green or find her on her own? Zeleshis' camp is in the west if your looking for her on her own (evening and night). If you're trying to trigger the scene and it's not working I had the same issue in the last update but the dev sent a fix if you go back a few pages. They sent a json file to replace a map slot. Not sure if it'll work in this update tho and I thought it was all good.

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Can't find mother's book in the Matron at night in the quest A hypocritic oath...

Found it, the quest text says in the Matron at night but it is in your house's basement.

Last edited:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Mane post updated.

Took longer then I wanted but v2.4 is ready and posted.

V2.4 "Horsing Around":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scenes featured in this updated where done by:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

Last edited:

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I went to go see Sgt. Holden and for some reason I could not find him... then I looked harder and it seems have a bed has been spliced onto the chair he is sitting on I could only see the red plume on his helm :unsure:
Oh and there were two harpies in the clearing on the first day the was an extra in the river (next day it fixed itself)
The chair bed however did not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I went to go see Sgt. Holden and for some reason I could not find him... then I looked harder and it seems have a bed has been spliced onto the chair he is sitting on I could only see the red plume on his helm :unsure:
Oh and there were two harpies in the clearing on the first day the was an extra in the river (next day it fixed itself)
The chair bed however did not.
Thank you so much for reporting those; the bed thing was one of those "fun RPGMaker features" where you can place blank tiles down accidently and if you ever edit the database and fill that "blank" it'll just pop up around the map wherever it was previously placed invisibly.

The two harpies is just me being bad. The grove was one of my first maps and by Gorra's milky tits every time I touch anything in there something fucking breaks.

Slowly replacing the links with a V2.41 that patches both of these issues out.

Last edited:

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I also just finished another Complete run after waiting a while, it was pretty good.
I have not quite worked out Mayor Ashdown yet, although I have theory's I will however keep them to myself to prevent spoiler's if I am at all correct.
oh and it would be pretty cool if you could order things in advance from the shops to make use of the chest outside of your house I.E bread or vials buy them in bulk to save 10% or something

luspaverdo

Mar 30, 2019
Are you trying to trigger the scene with zeleshi and green or find her on her own? Zeleshis' camp is in the west if your looking for her on her own (evening and night). If you're trying to trigger the scene and it's not working I had the same issue in the last update but the dev sent a fix if you go back a few pages. They sent a json file to replace a map slot. Not sure if it'll work in this update tho and I thought it was all good.
she's just sleeping in the morning and no where to be found during both evening and night
also i don't know why but i already built that western bridge yet maria keeps asking me about it when i go to her, the western bridge quest shows up in the completed main quest section but the "investigate the westwood" part isn't green meaning i haven't investigated it. went there countless times. can anybody give me their save? maybe my save file is corrupted

Last edited:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Captain_Allegretto

I'm having a lot of trouble finding the futa ogress, I can't figure out how to find her do I have to finish a particular quest first or do I always have to talk to the harpy?
She is unlocked via a main quest chain with Maria. Quest 1 is the "scouting the grove" quest. Quest 2 is the "western bridge" quest. which will unlock the Westwood where she lives. Talk to Maria while she is at her big desk to initiate both.

she's just sleeping in the morning and no where to be found during both evening and night
also i don't know why but i already built that western bridge yet maria keeps asking me about it when i go to her
Newest update integrates an additional fix that should resolve this issue. When i opened up the area so Green would appear more often it opened up a whole can of worms of unintended bugs. If Green is at her stump and you've met Zeleshi the scene should be able to spawn. If Green's main quest was started and thus she is in hiding at her nest this event wont spawn. If this is still an issue on the lestst version (you can just transfer your save folder over) shoot me your save and I'll try to find out what else went wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monsterdragon55

luspaverdo

Mar 30, 2019
She is unlocked via a main quest chain with Maria. Quest 1 is the "scouting the grove" quest. Quest 2 is the "western bridge" quest. which will unlock the Westwood where she lives. Talk to Maria while she is at her big desk to initiate both.

Newest update integrates an additional fix that should resolve this issue. When i opened up the area so Green would appear more often it opened up a whole can of worms of unintended bugs. If Green is at her stump and you've met Zeleshi the scene should be able to spawn. If Green's main quest was started and thus she is in hiding at her nest this event wont spawn. If this is still an issue on the lestst version (you can just transfer your save folder over) shoot me your save and I'll try to find out what else went wrong.

luspaverdo

Mar 30, 2019

when i talk to maria she still asks about the western bridge as if i haven't already completed the quest

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
when i talk to maria she still asks about the western bridge as if i haven't already completed the quest
Ok that last detail helped a lot.

Here's your save back. fixed and at the scene. Details for anyone interested after the spoiler It'll take me until this evening to be able to post a patch.

Patch is incorporated in previous links,
  • summarized bugfixes for 2.42 - fixed random bed in barracks, fixed two harpies in intro, fixed a bug when finishing western bridge quest that prevented it from completing correctly. Affected saves will self-correct by re-entering western woods.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

danablelector

Jan 27, 2018
When I try working for Janna a third time it breaks after I clean the room. Allen says to go talk to Janna and all she says is "can you finish handing out those drinks please?", without giving the last call speech and I can not do anything else in the tavern. No one accepts a drink so I have to load my game.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
When I try working for Janna a third time it breaks after I clean the room. Allen says to go talk to Janna and all she says is "can you finish handing out those drinks please?", without giving the last call speech and I can not do anything else in the tavern. No one accepts a drink so I have to load my game.
the drinks are always accepted at the top right table where there should be a sparkling event.

I just spent a while trying and failing to recrate this. If it's repeateable for you can you drop the save and i'll try and see what's happened.

The Kasa content. The "Ghoat Milk" scene. I feel like I'm being spoiled now.
You are lol.

Reactions: PofB

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Respectfully, how the fuck did you do that? Also. How dare you do that? I'm totally at a loss of how that state of variables could happen.

Anyways added some error checking to Janna for this fucking absurd scenario. Talking to Janna will respawn the event if it was missing.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes