RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I think I soft locked a quest ( pussywillow hunter )
I found the place before starting the plain tea quest. Is there a switch to mark it cimplete?
Shoot me the save file if you can and i can take a look at what happened. I thought i had things set up so that it wouldn't lock out if you had found the lake already but i might have missed a trigger along the way.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Here's the file
Ok I think I've found what caused this issue. An event checking a wrong variable to confirm if the cave had been found. I've got to dick around in the events and see if there's some double checking along the way i can do to prevent this. Thank's a lot for this report and i can assure you the quest not being marked compleate dosn't affect any other event so your save is still good. i'll find a way to check for and mark this complete if the save loads in the next release.

Reactions: Thelonely6

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The second sene for ZELESHI should I enter the groove multiple times on the same day or different one?

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
Captain_Allegretto
I tried the game, I like the graphic style it's not bad at all, the gameplay is nice and the sex scenes are good as well the plot seems to be developing well, I have only 3 questions:
1) will you put many more futa on male scenes in the future?
2) will you be able to insert futa giantesses too?
3) sex with an ogress can be seen again?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Captain_Allegretto
I tried the game, I like the graphic style it's not bad at all, the gameplay is nice and the sex scenes are good as well the plot seems to be developing well, I have only 3 questions:
1) will you put many more futa on male scenes in the future?
2) will you be able to insert futa giantesses too?
3) sex with an ogress can be seen again?
1) yes, next update is focused on it specifically.
2)not opposed, no current plan. assuming things keep going well i wanted to one day have a vote for "what lives on top of the snowy mountain" and giantess would fit there. but again currently not.
EDIT: wait i can't tell if you are actually asking if there will be scenes where you fuck zeleshi or not here, if so just replace the above answer with "yes"
3)orc and yes, see (1)

The second sene for ZELESHI should I enter the groove multiple times on the same day or different one?
leaving and reentering is enough. it's just a % trigger on entering assuming you've met zeleshi and green would be in the grove normally (time of day, no other green-quest events ect.).

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So it's in the afternoon and morning?
Will there be other gay m/m content?

Last edited:

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
Hello.

Will MC have Dom Scenes? If yes,will he need better stats or?

Aside from Futas and Males,will MC be dom by girls?

That's my questions for now

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
So it's in the afternoon and morning?
Will there be other gay m/m content?
Yes. Also yes. Only thing m/m in the pipe at the moment is there other male centaurs scene. But it's definitly on the table and there will be more gay.

Hello.

Will MC have Dom Scenes? If yes,will he need better stats or?

Aside from Futas and Males,will MC be dom by girls?

That's my questions for now
generally dom/sub scenes are going to be gated by general story progress not stats. But yes there will be scenes and content paths with dominant Allen. And he will eventually be pegged. (There are two facsitting scenes where Allen is being dommed by girls already fyi)

stonedmonk

Feb 7, 2018
1) yes, next update is focused on it specifically.
2)not opposed, no current plan. assuming things keep going well i wanted to one day have a vote for "what lives on top of the snowy mountain" and giantess would fit there. but again currently not.
EDIT: wait i can't tell if you are actually asking if there will be scenes where you fuck zeleshi or not here, if so just replace the above answer with "yes"
3)orc and yes, see (1)

leaving and reentering is enough. it's just a % trigger on entering assuming you've met zeleshi and green would be in the grove normally (time of day, no other green-quest events ect.).
More zeleshi is great but whens he gonna get some of what marias packin?

Jul 6, 2022
Regarding Bilia's quest, i'm stuck at the BJ scene at the bar. I can't peek her doing exercise, I can't talk to her in the afternoon... I don't really know what else I'm supposed to do.
When I talk to her at the bar, I've got the "Greenkeep", "About Rook" and "Hobbies", then the "???" option.

PS: I've triggered the BJ scene a ton of times already.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
I'm having trouble triggering the Green X Zeleshi scene, do you have to leave the forest completely or exit right outside the grove and back in? Also does it matter if you already gave her the bell? I went in and out maybe 50 times after reading the walkthrough and I'm wondering if I messed up or my luck is just that bad lol.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Regarding Bilia's quest, i'm stuck at the BJ scene at the bar. I can't peek her doing exercise, I can't talk to her in the afternoon... I don't really know what else I'm supposed to do.
When I talk to her at the bar, I've got the "Greenkeep", "About Rook" and "Hobbies", then the "???" option.

PS: I've triggered the BJ scene a ton of times already.
it sounds like you've missed the exercise content. do holdens shield fetch quest until the first peek triggers automatically (3 times, just sleep a bunch between to speedrun it), then follow that rabbit hole in the mornings.

I'm having trouble triggering the Green X Zeleshi scene, do you have to leave the forest completely or exit right outside the grove and back in? Also does it matter if you already gave her the bell? I went in and out maybe 50 times after reading the walkthrough and I'm wondering if I messed up or my luck is just that bad lol.
i double checked just now and it looks like i've managed to accidentally lock it out after her quest is finished. I'm pretty deep into the next update and have it fixed in that right now.
F95 doesn't let me attach .json files but if you rename the attached file to "Map027.json" and put it in your game->data folder it should fix the problem for you now.

is there only one scene with the orc and the mayor?
there is a peek and a titjob from the mayor, help her in evenings with paperwork. orc has one scene with you and one scene with harpy (see above for bug notice). next update is 2 more orc scenes and related stuff.

Unrelated to any of the above: There is not an ever-expanding empire of ratmen under our feet. That would be ludicrous.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
it sounds like you've missed the exercise content. do holdens shield fetch quest until the first peek triggers automatically (3 times, just sleep a bunch between to speedrun it), then follow that rabbit hole in the mornings.

i double checked just now and it looks like i've managed to accidentally lock it out after her quest is finished. I'm pretty deep into the next update and have it fixed in that right now.
F95 doesn't let me attach .json files but if you rename the attached file to "Map027.json" and put it in your game->data folder it should fix the problem for you now.

there is a peek and a titjob from the mayor, help her in evenings with paperwork. orc has one scene with you and one scene with harpy (see above for bug notice). next update is 2 more orc scenes and related stuff.

Unrelated to any of the above: There is not an ever-expanding empire of ratmen under our feet. That would be ludicrous.
Thanks, I appreciate the info and help. The game is pretty good so far. Just found out about it a few days ago but I'm glad I found it.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

V2.3 "Green Machine":
  • Zeleshi updates:
  1. New conversations
  2. Strength Training With Zeleshi
  3. First challenge scene changed to a BJ
  4. Second challenge scene is the old first one.
  5. Challenge Zeleshi too many times to start a quest that ends with becoming her bitch.
  • New ‘Onsen’ location unlocked by training STR.
  • Save compatibility update, resets the current Zeleshi scene if you’ve already seen it.
  • New scenes added to Gallery.
  • There existed an out of order error that resulted in a quest not clearing.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Green X Zeleshi from firing after Greenquest finished.

Artists featured in this update:

Screenshot 2023-05-17 081736.png

Last edited:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Quick patch, ease of use, grind reduction on Bilia and STR, minor bugfix. all of the main links updated as well

2.32 quickpatch
  • The below but also without breaking the introduction.
2.31 quickpatch
  • More generous dank herbs, now gives randomly 2-3 instead of 1-3 on harvest.
  • 2 more dank herb locations in westwood.
  • Questlog text fixes.
  • fixed missing prices on str potions.
  • Removed "STR experience" the STR training just increases str now.
  • Green removed restriction on tue/thur in the grove.

DOWNLOAD
    Win
    : - -
    Mac: - -

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes