RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Why isn't it labeled with the [VN] category tag?
The actual tag [VN] implies a certain set of things this game doesn't actually meet. While I can colloquially say, "this is a visual novel" I do so in the sense that this is not combat driven but more a linear set of stories. So while I do purposely take design elements from the VN space it is far more accurate to call this an [rpg] for tagging purposes.

who do netorare mc or other and how
Very carefully.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Been given the game sometime before I gave it a try(i first tried it the update before the hate fuck scene, and then that update as well), and I gotta say the Rain content was great from a comedic end (her special end of her current route scene is the only scene I liked in terms of arousal). Almost finishing the Lis content, but I wanted to ask based on a comment I remember reading of yours: who are the technical "main girls" for the MC?

I remember you had made a statement that you considered Rain for example a side girl (true love with her would probably too hard a concept for her to grasp), but had listed Green/Lis as potential main interests. Is Billa in that? Or is she a side girl as well?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Been given the game sometime before I gave it a try(i first tried it the update before the hate fuck scene, and then that update as well), and I gotta say the Rain content was great from a comedic end (her special end of her current route scene is the only scene I liked in terms of arousal). Almost finishing the Lis content, but I wanted to ask based on a comment I remember reading of yours: who are the technical "main girls" for the MC?

I remember you had made a statement that you considered Rain for example a side girl (true love with her would probably too hard a concept for her to grasp), but had listed Green/Lis as potential main interests. Is Billa in that? Or is she a side girl as well?
I feel like i answered this pretty poorly in the past because people use terms pretty differently.

When I say main girls or waifu what I literally mean is "the people Allen canonically will be with in what would be called the 'true end' " the literal wives. These characters will tend to have longer and more impactful stories on Allen himself and include Lisandre, Zeleshi, Green, and budget permitting Jamie.

When I say side stories/characters, I mean these characters do not end up settling down with Allen in his rainbow harem. They will tend to have shorter story-lines that will not need to be interacted with to actually bring the game to the end content.

Maria is a mix, as her story is integral to the main plot but also is not going to literally marry Allen.

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
When I say main girls or waifu what I literally mean is "the people Allen canonically will be with in what would be called the 'true end' " the literal wives. These characters will tend to have longer and more impactful stories on Allen himself and include Lisandre, Zeleshi, Green, and budget permitting Jamie.
Do you mean to tell me I won't be able to waifu Warren!? :eek: I thought what we had was special... I picked out a wedding dress for him and everything...

david3321

Jul 1, 2018
Hey guys, I'm starting to play this game now and at the moment I'm enjoying it. Can anyone tell me if there is or is going to be a scene where the MC fucks Zeleshi

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
I feel like i answered this pretty poorly in the past because people use terms pretty differently.

When I say side stories/characters, I mean these characters do not end up settling down with Allen in his rainbow harem. They will tend to have shorter story-lines that will not need to be interacted with to actually bring the game to the end content.

Maria is a mix, as her story is integral to the main plot but also is not going to literally marry Allen.

I can kind of see things with green and Lis, but man you're gonna need to do alot to sell Zeleshi as waifu material!

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure given how far back that comment was, so I figured I'd ask for better clarity as far as what to expect in terms of the weight of their content contrasted with their total impact on the MC.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
I can't progress the maria scouting 2... How am I supposed to craft with the cauldron ? I finished the resupply quest and unlocked crafting but I don't see it anywhere

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020

Please, How do I craft ? I unlocked it after the resupply quest but I don't see anything in the cauldron menu... I can't progress Maria scout 2

CreamyDragon

Sep 27, 2018
The speed is tied to your FPS unfortunately. Set your monitor's refresh rate on your PC lower. Right click on the desktop -> Display Settings -> Scroll down and select "Advanced display settings" -> in the "Refresh Rate" section set the value to the one that's close to 60Hz.
Ok, I have to try this!

I am playing at 165Hz right now and I am almost producing steam from my head right now because of the shroom mini games! :D

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Do you mean to tell me I won't be able to waifu Warren!? :eek: I thought what we had was special... I picked out a wedding dress for him and everything...
Instead of putting words in my mouth how about you slip some gem's in my palm and we can see what happens.

where can i find the download of walkthrough?
In literally every update link I post. It's been the same link every time and always contains the walthrough, credits, and latest win/mac versions. also in the main post under the headline "Walkthrough"

Ok, I have to try this!

I am playing at 165Hz right now and I am almost producing steam from my head right now because of the shroom mini games! :D
I've done some digging and verified this is the case. RPGmaker ties game speed in various ways to monitor refresh rate. so basically you are playing with all of the timers fucking double speed. I'm going to look into some patches people have made in the RPGM community and see if i can recreate and fix this but it'll be slow going. i\In the meantime cheat your stealth stat up to 10 or so. That shouldn't break anything in game (yet) and reduce the QTE to just a single button.

Please, How do I craft ? I unlocked it after the resupply quest but I don't see anything in the cauldron menu... I can't progress Maria scout 2
Is the issue that there is no items in here? in which case you somehow lost the key item alchemy 101. or are all the items "~~~~~~~~~~" in which case you just need to mouse over them to see the needed ingredients. The name gets filled in after you craft it the first time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some help please I'm stuck at bilia bj scene and i can't progress her content after that
Have you done her exercise peeking scenes? you should be able to advance those a few times and then also be able to talk to her when she's frustrated while working in the afternoons. The walkthrough has it laid out but let me know if you know you should be getting a scene but it won't trigger cuz that's when I have to fix shit.

Hey guys, I'm starting to play this game now and at the moment I'm enjoying it. Can anyone tell me if there is or is going to be a scene where the MC fucks Zeleshi
several but MC sub path is happening first.

Reactions: CreamyDragon

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I think I soft locked a quest ( pussywillow hunter )
I found the place before starting the plain tea quest. Is there a switch to mark it cimplete?

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes