RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Don't mind me, just adding content. Saves should be compatible as always.

Win: - -
Mac: - -

V2.2 "Tongue Tied"
• Lisandre update:
◦ New conversations
◦ Enter after peeking scene
◦ HJ scene
◦ Nighttime scene (Content for lis ends here for this update, final quest is a placeholder for save compatibility.)
• Added patreon button to start menu.
• Fixed a broken heartbeat sfx.
• Fixed a Rain datenight bug when starting a new day but not having finished the quest.
• Save compatibility update.
• Small sprite art changes for Lis.
• New scenes added to Gallery.
• Green’s bell no longer works when indoors.

EDIT: for guy who posted while I was typing this. The nuts like the carrots are a %chance, yell for best chance, northwoods gives you most spawns.

Last edited:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
how to process bilia to lake date
Lake requires Rain's first questline to be finished.
The other requires Green's quest finished.
I intend to add more Bilia dates for different "unlocked" areas as they come up.

The ending scene is not different for these two though, so if you've done one you're good for now. if you want to see all of the interactions though thats how you do it.

Reactions: biniweti

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnAlchemistsTale-2.2Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
how to get gay scenes
There are some blowjobs with the shopkeeper in the mornings, just follow the main plot until he offers the Special Discount, there is another variant of that scene, keep doing some quests until he offers you a fishing pole and accept the new Special Discount.

There is also some anal by working at the tavern in the evenings, let yourself be groped until it escalates.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
There are some blowjobs with the shopkeeper in the mornings, just follow the main plot until he offers the Special Discount, there is another variant of that scene, keep doing some quests until he offers you a fishing pole and accept the new Special Discount.

There is also some anal by working at the tavern in the evenings, let yourself be groped until it escalates.
Theres also a gay centaur handjob going down the farm content. :)

when we getting more with warren, or zeleshi? Need more of allen getting some.
update 2.3 is nicknamed "Green machine" and will be specifically focused on Zeleshi. A scene I won't spoil but is somewhat on theme also won a content poll and is just waiting on art before getting shoved into whatever update is around.

stonedmonk

Feb 7, 2018
Theres also a gay centaur handjob going down the farm content. :)

update 2.3 is nicknamed "Green machine" and will be specifically focused on Zeleshi. A scene I won't spoil but is somewhat on theme also won a content poll and is just waiting on art before getting shoved into whatever update is around.
Thats good. Still can't wait for him to blow warren or get pounded by maria tho.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
hey, two questions:
1) is there futa on male for the MC?
2) does the NTR is pure NTR or there can be netorase(or even netori)?

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
There's a fish I need to find but after some 40 minutes of searching I give up, is there any way to spawn items into this game?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Is this mainly a gay game?
This is a Bi game slanting mostly towards straight content at time of asking.If you're worried about it the gay conent (and most content) does not trigger unless you ask it to and it should remain that way the whole development.

hey, two questions:
1) is there futa on male for the MC?
2) does the NTR is pure NTR or there can be netorase(or even netori)?
1)one futa on male scene at the moment, next update focuses on that character.
2) it's been asked a lot so you can scroll back for one of the far more detailed answers I've given. An NTR endgame conflict nowhere near implementation. a scene with the guardswoman is netorase. pristess will have a dedicated stag/vixen route. theres also a couple in the game who will one day have cuckqueen/stag/vixen content. There may be more scenes, generally one-off things i think are hot or that get voted on to add.

There's a fish I need to find but after some 40 minutes of searching I give up, is there any way to spawn items into this game?
Normal save editor or cheater stuff. I do not recomend fucking with most variables though. I'm a programmer and thus am very abusive to my vars. Otherwise don't fish in town as it's a really shitty spot. all of the other fishing spots have flat chance of 45% bass, 35% dyke, 20% ahole so it shouldn't be as rough as your describing.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This is a Bi game slanting mostly towards straight content at time of asking.If you're worried about it the gay conent (and most content) does not trigger unless you ask it to and it should remain that way the whole development.

2) it's been asked a lot so you can scroll back for one of the far more detailed answers I've given. An NTR endgame conflict nowhere near implementation. a scene with the guardswoman is netorase. pristess will have a dedicated stag/vixen route. theres also a couple in the game who will one day have cuckqueen/stag/vixen content. There may be more scenes, generally one-off things i think are hot or that get voted on to add.

Normal save editor or cheater stuff. I do not recomend fucking with most variables though. I'm a programmer and thus am very abusive to my vars. Otherwise don't fish in town as it's a really shitty spot. all of the other fishing spots have flat chance of 45% bass, 35% dyke, 20% ahole so it shouldn't be as rough as your describing.
This all looks promising. Keeping my eye on this one :p

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018

Thank you for the answer!

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes