RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
no news about a 2.0 update?
Its being worked on. Greens capstone quest ended up being 7k words. Got biliaXallen and ataianXallen scenes written. Working on asking to join zeleshi's exercise content.

I'm on a work trip and on a bit of a roll with writing so i'm banging out what i can while it feels right between shifts, pulling writing ahead to 2.1, will move to putting 2.0 scenes in-game and getting a release the moment this flow stops.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Its being worked on. Greens capstone quest ended up being 7k words. Got biliaXallen and ataianXallen scenes written. Working on asking to join zeleshi's exercise content.

I'm on a work trip and on a bit of a roll with writing so i'm banging out what i can while it feels right between shifts, pulling writing ahead to 2.1, will move to putting 2.0 scenes in-game and getting a release the moment this flow stops.
So we can wait for an big update coming soon then?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
So we can wait for an big update coming soon then?
No. But you can have a medium update now.

V2.0
TLDR: 3 scenes and their repeat/gallery versions, balance bugfixes and reworks. Big ole story beats for green.
  • Green Quest and related scene.
  • Green fast travel.
  • Green interactions post-quest rework.
  • Allen x Ataian BJ scene when traveling from farm.
  • Bilia Exercise peeking sex.
  • Save upgrade from 1.9 -> 2 Stealth stat increased by number of unique Peeking scenes seen. Variable adjustments to fix greenquest start if needed.
  • Peeking scenes now award stealth on first view.
  • Stealth stat makes the QTE games easier « ». Existing QTE games difficulty adjusted accordingly.
  • Str minigame small adjustments.
  • Green random roll replaced with STR minigame.
  • Janna work not properly giving gems.
  • Intro quest needed #of vials and gems for cauldron reduced.

(also i'm in bad service so i'll update the main post later tonight.)

Last edited:

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
No. But you can have a medium update now.

v2.0 Alpha MEGA DOWNLOAD
v2.0 Alpha Google Drive DOWNLOAD

V2.0
TLDR: 3 scenes and their repeat/gallery versions, balance bugfixes and reworks. Big ole story beats for green.
  • Green Quest and related scene.
  • Green fast travel.
  • Green interactions post-quest rework.
  • Allen x Ataian BJ scene when traveling from farm.
  • Bilia Exercise peeking sex.
  • Save upgrade from 1.9 -> 2 Stealth stat increased by number of unique Peeking scenes seen. Variable adjustments to fix greenquest start if needed.
  • Peeking scenes now award stealth on first view.
  • Stealth stat makes the QTE games easier « ». Existing QTE games difficulty adjusted accordingly.
  • Str minigame small adjustments.
  • Green random roll replaced with STR minigame.
  • Janna work not properly giving gems.
  • Intro quest needed #of vials and gems for cauldron reduced.

(also i'm in bad service so i'll update the main post later tonight.)
Oh wasn't expecting that thanks! "Bilia Exercise peeking sex." Is that an ntr scene?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Allen meets one of the most dangerous creatures in myth and fiction and stunts on them. He's the MVP.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Oh wasn't expecting that thanks! "Bilia Exercise peeking sex." Is that an ntr scene?
lol it was good timing. and no it's the end of a chain that started with Allen peeking in as she exercised solo. Bilia does have an NTR scene you can trigger, instructions to do so are in the walkthrough.

Allen meets one of the most dangerous creatures in myth and fiction and stunts on them. He's the MVP.
Look, our boy ain't strong, or fast, can't jump, nor sing, questionable social skills. HOWEVER, he is in fact the G.O.A.T of semantical bullshit. That scene was the absolute most fun to write and trust me Llus will reoccur once I clean up some of the current loose ends.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnAlchemistsTale-2.0Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Nice. Not sure why but bilia is definitely a fave. Sort of enjoyed the ntr, but is she only going to be town related scenes with the MC (ntr or otherwise), or will she be introduced to the world beyond the village?

• Wow
Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Glad to see that this is still going!
same

Nice. Not sure why but bilia is definitely a fave. Sort of enjoyed the ntr, but is she only going to be town related scenes with the MC (ntr or otherwise), or will she be introduced to the world beyond the village?
Understandable, but it does reflect poorly on you civilian. it is absolutely hilarious you would bring that specific concept up though. 2.1 literally is going to have the ability to take her on short dates to unlocked locations, basically every other finished substory will unlock a new bilia date moving forward. Starting with the lake (Rainquest) and overlook (Greenquest). There'll be an alternate messier version of the bj scene for after dates and they will eventually lead to her stories capstone (which has art in queue with the same artist that did the BJ, Mobi).

Reactions: Lazzrael

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
same

Understandable, but it does reflect poorly on you civilian. it is absolutely hilarious you would bring that specific concept up though. 2.1 literally is going to have the ability to take her on short dates to unlocked locations, basically every other finished substory will unlock a new bilia date moving forward. Starting with the lake (Rainquest) and overlook (Greenquest). There'll be an alternate messier version of the bj scene for after dates and they will eventually lead to her stories capstone (which has art in queue with the same artist that did the BJ, Mobi).
How likely is she to meet green? could be fun. Maybe less fun than meeting zeleshi. Exciting stuff to hear though

kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022
HELP for Janna quest, the guide said choken nuts for the alt milk, but in the game stated is crushed snake. WHERE do I find this material? cause idk how to progress this particular quest. edit: Also im confuse where the library located, cause my cauldron recipe isnt showing the recipe for the treated wood and the alternative milk. another edit: Dev, please put signs to which building is which, I discovered the library near ending the game. just simple sign or some town map, i forgot in the beginning when resetting the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Kertis

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
HELP for Janna quest, the guide said choken nuts for the alt milk, but in the game stated is crushed snake. WHERE do I find this material? cause idk how to progress this particular quest. edit: Also im confuse where the library located, cause my cauldron recipe isnt showing the recipe for the treated wood and the alternative milk. another edit: Dev, please put signs to which building is which, I discovered the library near ending the game. just simple sign or some town map, i forgot in the beginning when resetting the game
I can't find any reference to the crushed snake ingredient in that quest. but the nuts are treeborne and mostly found in the northwood. you're not the first to have trouble spotting them so I just spent a minute on my local animating them for next update. The nutts will wiggle in V2.1, as Gorra intended all along. A town map could be a good add, won't be crazy high on my priority list at the moment but I have a pile of QOL/Interesting things I work on when i have writer's block i can add it too.

How likely is she to meet green? could be fun. Maybe less fun than meeting zeleshi. Exciting stuff to hear though
I was just going to have them talk about the... 'fallout' of greenquest but it would be pretty easy to give her a cameo during it as well. As for Zeleshi that will be an interesting thing to write, they're very similar personalities with very different methods of addressing their problems.

Last edited:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
How much of the game is NTR? downloading anyways but eh
2 scenes, Green X Zeleshi, which can be circumvented once the harpies main quest is complete and you're going steady so to speak, just ask her to stop accepting new challengers. Then there's Bilia X Warren, which has to be rube goldberged into place by the player.

Been a minute since I answered this question more fully:

NTR is generally going to be in these one-off scenes, gonna let supporters vote on the next one soon actually, in a specific characters dedicated stag/vixen story branch, and be a heavy subtheme of the final conflict (which presumably you don't purposely fail to get extra scenes). in the final conflict a couple of side characters will come under the badguys spell as you rush to save the town, and then you will get the option to save or fail other characters before choosing an ending.

just as more of a side note. the people who are really aggressively "if the character has an NTR scene they are ruined" or "any characters having sex without the MC is NTR". Don't play this game, play something else, I'm not going to cater to you nor do I want to. I also count your facepalm emotes and two heart emoji in my spreadsheets.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
NTR is generally going to be in these one-off scenes
Well that sucks the NTR aspect was the only thing I was looking forward to in this game.
gonna let supporters vote on the next one soon actually, in a specific characters dedicated stag/vixen story branch, and be a heavy subtheme of the final conflict (which presumably you don't purposely fail to get extra scenes). in the final conflict a couple of side characters will come under the badguys spell as you rush to save the town, and then you will get the option to save or fail other characters before choosing an ending.
Major mixed messages here are we having NTR or not because the first part I quoted basically saying it's gonna be barely any, but this part says there is gonna be a NTR route can you make what you are saying clearer please?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Well that sucks the NTR aspect was the only thing I was looking forward to in this game.

Major mixed messages here are we having NTR or not because the first part I quoted basically saying it's gonna be barely any, but this part says there is gonna be a NTR route can you make what you are saying clearer please?
I don't think it's mixed messages at all, GENERALLY, ntr in the game is in one-off scenes. One main character will have a dedicated full path, and it plays heavily into the endgame conflict.

I'm explicitly saying there will be a fair amount of content related to it but that this isn't a dedicated NTR game. i think you might just be misunderstanding what one-off scenes means. the phrase is synonymous with "standalone" so NTR scene for most characters are generally going to be standalone scenes, as opposed to a subplot.

EDIT: I did forget that Shelby and Wes exist. They have an interesting relationship I want to get to but is currently low priority over the stag/vixen and other main content routes. Cuckqueen and hotwife vibes.

Edit2: you gave a sad emote to this post. I can't explain "Yes there will be a non-trivial amount of NTR implemented, here is the MINIMUM PLANNED AMOUNT" any clearer. Anyways. hopefully anyone else reading this gets it clearly enough? This has been a wierd interaction. "I want X" "Cool i will give you X" "SAD"

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes