RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Green and Bilia are the one's that can cheat. Bilia's scene requires a bit more set up and isn't as hot as Green's scene imo (Green and Zeleshe notice you watching and I like how it plays out). Bilia's scene is alright but it can't beat Zeleshi teasing you while you watch.
so how to set them up?

Oct 9, 2020
but how do you create this treated wood bundle? I don't understand why the menu doesn't tell me anything, should I go somewhere? because there is wood, I have 7 diu quantities, should I have 10? or I just need what I have or I can't give it to Wes to finish the bridge job

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
so how to set them up?
Green's scene is set up by playing the main story till you meet Zeleshe ( you might not have to meet her first I wait just in case, it's after the second mission from the mayor and just in case talk to green about challenges also), go in and out of the Grove east of the Central forest while Green is in the Grove ( It's a percent chance Zeleshi will be there having sex with Green unless you tell Green not to challenge others) and when she's there you will see the action points associated with rpgm games in view just above where the Grove opens up plus a music change.
Bilia's....You might have to head to the walkthrough for this one because I saved right before just in case I wanted to see that scene again and I did the set up a while ago. My accuracy is probably way off. ( I don't remember if you set up the town drunk or just report him while he's drunk outside)

Puhskint

Jan 11, 2020
found an issue with the hypocratic oath quest, if you start it and then do the zeleshi fuck scene, it progresses to the next day and softlocks you since maria is never available in the morning and the debug wand doesn't progress time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
found an issue with the hypocratic oath quest, if you start it and then do the zeleshi fuck scene, it progresses to the next day and softlocks you since maria is never available in the morning and the debug wand doesn't progress time
Does the spinning device in your key items not work? You can progress time with that or pull a dank weed to progress time.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Does the spinning device in your key items not work? You can progress time with that or pull a dank weed to progress time.
Naw, the quest is supposed to time lock you at night until you grab the three ingredients required. He's just found a way to get out of the time lock but cause a soft lock I'll have it fixed on my local soon but any save in that state is screwed.

Reactions: Papertrail013

WardedCorner

Dec 17, 2021
Hey Captain_Allegretto! I seem to be getting an error on my Mac where I cannot save. Eventually, after attempting to save unsuccessfully and moving forward with the game, I received this error around 20 seconds later. Do you have any advice for fixing this?

I noticed someone asked something similar in February of 2022, but I couldn't find an answer. Sorry if I just missed it!
Screenshot at Jul 18 23-04-44.png

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hey Captain_Allegretto! I seem to be getting an error on my Mac where I cannot save. Eventually, after attempting to save unsuccessfully and moving forward with the game, I received this error around 20 seconds later. Do you have any advice for fixing this?

I noticed someone asked something similar in February of 2022, but I couldn't find an answer. Sorry if I just missed it!
View attachment 2782124

I have no real practical knowledge of MACs but This is a readonly error on the "mkdir" command. basically the game is trying to make a folder to save into and failing because the path is protected at some point.

you can try making a "save" folder where the game is trying to make it (game.app/contents/resources/app.nw).
you can try moving the whole game to a path that isn't read only.
you can try adjusting permissions to give write access.

Also from another thread on the forum:
If you get an error along the lines of EROFS, read-only filesystem ,mkdir etc... when trying to save your progress or changing the options, do this to get around this:
Go inside the package contents of the game app and look for the file nwjs (inside the folder MacOS). Opening this file will start a Terminal window which will then start the game. Now saving won't get this error. Hope this helps.

Edit: the cause of this is because the game app is quarantined. You can remove the quarantine in Terminal with xattr -d com.apple.quarantine (path to app)

In windows this would be solved by "Run as administrator" mode

Reactions: WardedCorner

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
V2.5 Unnamed Update
  • Llus scene (Previous content poll winner)
  • Llus sprite, textbox, home map, cut-scene, and silhouette all adjusted to match.
  • Zeleshi Chieftess route “offscreen” Tent Silhouette NTR scenes – 2 for now one sexy one funny, more will be added occasionally. Both scenes are ignorable if you don't prefer the content type.
  • Green Tattletale scene – Alt version of existing Green X Zeleshi scene triggered during Chieftess route when asking Green to stop accepting challenger. Base scene got slight updates as part of this. Might touch it up again later.
  • Drinking in bar alone Scene 1 – Triggerable after all Warren bar-slut scenes seen.
  • Chieftess Zeleshi story cut-scenes.
  • Fixed two softlocks that could occur during Green’s Main Quest or during Bar work.
  • Some background work for better sfx and animation things that will slowly get rolled back into some older scenes.
  • Almost total upgrading of item icons.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes