RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

BiBottomGuy

Aug 3, 2022
I don't know why but for some reason I absolute can't beat the Green challenge mini-game, no matter what button I press does the bar change whatsoever and I have enough strength to challenge her (5) so that shouldn't be a problem. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
Nevermind, I suppose I just wasn't doing it correctly. But another question, when fighting with Zeleshi under the effects of the Power Potion is there any way to win this challenge? Whenever I beat the mini-game it just repeatedly starts it over and keeps saying that her grip it too tight or whatever, I assume there just isn't any content for winning the challenge yet?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
where can i find the chodestool??
caves, past the grove once you chop down a tree. It's part of rain's questline or you can just buy the axe from Wes if your strength is high enough (click the axe).

Nevermind, I suppose I just wasn't doing it correctly. But another question, when fighting with Zeleshi under the effects of the Power Potion is there any way to win this challenge? Whenever I beat the mini-game it just repeatedly starts it over and keeps saying that her grip it too tight or whatever, I assume there just isn't any content for winning the challenge yet?
Glad i dind't have a bug to fix. Also there is no winning that challenge. The loss condition was daring to challenge her in a contest of strength. It also gets slightly harder each loop too.

Reactions: BiBottomGuy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnAlchemistsTale-2.51Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BiBottomGuy

Aug 3, 2022
caves, past the grove once you chop down a tree. It's part of rain's questline or you can just buy the axe from Wes if your strength is high enough (click the axe).

Glad i dind't have a bug to fix. Also there is no winning that challenge. The loss condition was daring to challenge her in a contest of strength. It also gets slightly harder each loop too.
Ah okay, so I imagine the other route for her is going to be right before you challenge her for the final time? Also amazing game so far, can't wait to see where you take it!

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Dennis_012

Jan 13, 2021
Hey captain, who are you guys focusing on after lis? The game is great so far if I have any criticism it's the lack of scenes to discover at night. Pretty much nothing happens, it doesn't have to be a drawn scene, it could be pixel. Like jek fucking his girlfriend, Raphel and one of his discounts or roth(think you hinted that he's fucking someone, not sure if its rain or the alcholic guard).

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hey captain, who are you guys focusing on after lis? The game is great so far if I have any criticism it's the lack of scenes to discover at night. Pretty much nothing happens, it doesn't have to be a drawn scene, it could be pixel. Like jek fucking his girlfriend, Raphel and one of his discounts or roth(think you hinted that he's fucking someone, not sure if its rain or the alcholic guard).
Maria. Long overdue.

More night content is a very fair point. There's definitely some easy vectors for it too, peeking, as you've suggested. But a lot of others too. Will definitely add this to my list.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
any idea when next update is?
Not 100% sure at the moment. Irl job is keeping me from working on this much at the moment. It's written but I've had very little time to get everything in game

For some reason, can only get the first scene for the tent NTR. Any clue who the second scene is for?
Supposed to be triggerable after zeleshi has been "revealed" to town. Triggerable via cutscene in Southside of central forest a few days after meeting her.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
For some reason Steel Yourself option of Green challenge always ends up with a loss, Do I need a dominance score for that? Also, placeholder silhouettes feel like it doesn't belong in the game. Completing them would be a welcome change for immersion, even if there are no scenes for that character. If needed they can later be edited when artists actually improve upon their imagination or skill.

Edit: Actually, never mind the first question, the Zeleshi Training option made it obvious what I was doing with the minigame.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
For some reason Steel Yourself option of Green challenge always ends up with a loss, Do I need a dominance score for that? Also, placeholder silhouettes feel like it doesn't belong in the game. Completing them would be a welcome change for immersion, even if there are no scenes for that character. If needed they can later be edited when artists actually improve upon their imagination or skill.

Edit: Actually, never mind the first question, the Zeleshi Training option made it obvious what I was doing with the minigame.
placeholder silhouettes are a somewhat necessary evil. First of all some are permanent. like, every bar patron isn't getting art, it's cost prohibitive and wildly unneeded. The ones that are actually temporary, like Jamie, serve an important development purpose for me, replacing a temp sil with real art is 10000% easier then just adding the art from scratch. At least in my workflow as it is.

There are also some that I just don't know if they'll ever get proper standing art. The centaurs are a great example of this. I simply do not know if they'll ever reach the top of the pile and get done or if I'll eventually finish the game with them how they are.

Reactions: Papertrail013

Mascareid

Sep 20, 2022
Hello captain I loved your game I found it very entertaining although I would have liked to see more content with raphaell or with Warren I would like with Warren that you can fuck with him in his house and sleep there and I would like to ask if there will be a route for raphaell where you can finish With him I would like a route where Allen ends up as Raphaell's wife or something like that please, since several endings are planned and from what I see he will see an ending where Allen will end up as the whore of the town but I would like an ending where Allen ends up married to Raphael of course, Allen being the submissive or Allen having a relationship with Rain but Raphael offering to be his friend with benefits without Rain knowing and I would love a reverse ntr scene where Allen is fucking Raphael in his room and rain is knocking on the door and asking why there is noise anyway continue with your work I loved the game I would like more gay scenes with submissive Allen

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2021
The resupply quest has got a problem that the price for the cauldron (undiscounted) is 200 gems to buy it, but its displayed as 100 gems in the menu. Then when i buy it, i see i actually only paid 100 gems, not the 200 gems that was required to open the option to buy the cauldron undiscounted.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes