RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

xTEDDYx

Mar 23, 2022
the amount of content for how long it takes for a update drop is like being a british soldier at Passchendaele its pretty rough. we need more sir

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
What is the arm wrestling contest with warren and why is it greyed out? The only thing I can think of is it's not in the current update, or it requires m/f content I avoided as i only like m/m content. Either is fine, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something! :)

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
What is the arm wrestling contest with warren and why is it greyed out? The only thing I can think of is it's not in the current update, or it requires m/f content I avoided as i only like m/m content. Either is fine, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something! :)
The arm wrestling competition is a Bilia crossover event from after the end of her story. is currently a straight scene. Though two more alt versions of it are upcoming.

Is there any breast expansion or lactation content in the game yet, or is it planned?
Janna will have lactation in her story. there is some pregnancy planned as well so there will be a minor amount in other places. Breast expansion not so much, it's a very well-covered fetish by other creators and at the moment I'm more interested in doing things I don't see as often.

I'm stuck at this quest "overworked" it says to check in on Rain's business with 30+ rel, but I only have an option to talk to her or receive a blowjob and it doesn't complete the quest. I can't find the next steps on the walkthrough either.
this leg of that quest should merely require waling into ole's ally on an afternoon that she is there. the scene should trigger near the front door automatically. If you sleep, come back in afternoon and it doesn't trigger send me your save and I'll check for bugs.

if you mean you can't increase relationship she should be still available in the mornings to spend time with.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
The arm wrestling competition is a Bilia crossover event from after the end of her story. is currently a straight scene. Though two more alt versions of it are upcoming.
Any previews or thoughts on future Bilia content? Does that mean green is also done with her main content?

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018

Janna will have lactation in her story. there is some pregnancy planned as well so there will be a minor amount in other places. Breast expansion not so much, it's a very well-covered fetish by other creators and at the moment I'm more interested in doing things I don't see as often.

this leg of that quest should merely require waling into ole's ally on an afternoon that she is there. the scene should trigger near the front door automatically. If you sleep, come back in afternoon and it doesn't trigger send me your save and I'll check for bugs.

if you mean you can't increase relationship she should be still available in the mornings to spend time with.
cool :) I've said it before, but very happy and pleased with all the m/m content so far! :) Great game, keep up the great work king :)

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Please, how to make an equine potion?
The guide does give you your steps, but a bit unintuitive.

Gotta do most of the farm quests, and I believe mine triggered when I gave the boy some endurance potions. You get to make a request towards one of the specific horse people, they tell you to come back the next day, go to the bar, try out the prototype with the bar owner. An event happens, and either it becomes available at this point as a recipe or when you already made it the first time.

Reactions: Jotak

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Where do you even find Wes for the bridge quest I've never seen him outside of the intro and you can never go in his house aside from when you can do that peeping scene.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Any previews or thoughts on future Bilia content? Does that mean green is also done with her main content?
Bilia is still going to be an option in content polls and will get more sfw-ish date scenes simply because they are great warmups. theres also a few alt versions of her old scenes i may circle back to and update or spin-off from. Her actual "story" is finished though and i want to get other characters some limelight, primarily Zeleshi and Lis. Green is in a similar state. she will have one more quest for pregnancy content though

(both are likely to come up in threesomes later too)

Where do you even find Wes for the bridge quest I've never seen him outside of the intro and you can never go in his house aside from when you can do that peeping scene.
south of the main town and south again, is the "south woods" where wes is chopping wood almost every morning and afternoon (i think he has Fridays off but it's been a minute and I didn't check before typing this.

The guide does give you your steps, but a bit unintuitive.

Gotta do most of the farm quests, and I believe mine triggered when I gave the boy some endurance potions. You get to make a request towards one of the specific horse people, they tell you to come back the next day, go to the bar, try out the prototype with the bar owner. An event happens, and either it becomes available at this point as a recipe or when you already made it the first time.
Please, how to make an equine potion?
It's actually just Janna's questline. Speak to Janna to get the nut milk quest, wait a bit after finishing and speak again to get the new milk quest. that quest unlocks the recipe and then you can "gather" the main ingredient from kasa or buy it from the secret shop.

cool :) I've said it before, but very happy and pleased with all the m/m content so far! :) Great game, keep up the great work king :)
I try, a Lumberman scene is upcoming too.

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
I have a different question about avoidable things, how avoidable is stuff where the MC tops someone else (especially women), and how often will he get dicked down by either futas or men? I saw something about pregnancy being planned and the PC being able to get a vagina, does that mean he could possibly also get pregnant?

Also, side note, but the real cuck mentality is caring about who your beloved is fucking on the side, being afraid of them leaving you because they're fucking someone else is stupid, either they love you and stay with you even if they have sex with other people, or they don't, and were going to leave you even if you "forbid" them from sleeping around, people are just so afraid of not being good enough, and sometimes it's because they actually aren't and the only way they can make someone stay with them is to put the people they "love" in emotional and psychological fetters, when that's not love, you just want to own another person.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Where is Ruinous Bloom for quest Hypocritic Oath?
The ruins north of Green's grove. talking to maria during this quest should unlock them

I have a different question about avoidable things, how avoidable is stuff where the MC tops someone else (especially women), and how often will he get dicked down by either futas or men? I saw something about pregnancy being planned and the PC being able to get a vagina, does that mean he could possibly also get pregnant?

Also, side note, but the real cuck mentality is caring about who your beloved is fucking on the side, being afraid of them leaving you because they're fucking someone else is stupid, either they love you and stay with you even if they have sex with other people, or they don't, and were going to leave you even if you "forbid" them from sleeping around, people are just so afraid of not being good enough, and sometimes it's because they actually aren't and the only way they can make someone stay with them is to put the people they "love" in emotional and psychological fetters, when that's not love, you just want to own another person.
Mpreg in but in epilogue/post-credits because I'm not crazy enough to incorporate that into this fucking sandbox.

Its generally easy to have Allen be the bottom in general but it's pretty prohibitably hard in terms of writing, planning, and implementation to avoid Allen topping women in general lol. I try to include "No thanks" options as much as i can but at the end of the day I'm trying to make a pretty balanced bi/switch experience.

As for cuck stuff i tend to agree that is an accurate understanding one of the standard cuck types. Not what I'm going for in this game with Allen though. His character is just too inquisitive for it to make sense for him. In the NTR content so far he's more of a "bisexual voyeur" taking pleasure in watching both parties, and some gratification in the role he plays setting things up. Zeleshi's content drifts more into standard cuck tropes and Lis' will drift into modern ones. Honestly I'm mostly experimenting with these scenes and finding out what's fun to write whatever it ends up being will probably show over time.

Also FYI to all readers, thanks a ton for all the engagement on here. Every post that isn't requesting a full save is great motivation for me an honestly helps keep me on task writing and working on this project. I've attached a previews from my trello for what I'm working on now Key: (%written, %in game)

Last edited:
Reactions: Papertrail013

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I'm trying to do the quest for Maria where I talk to the rangers. Jerk, err, I mean, Jek was easy to find, but I can't seem to find Hilda. Is she on a different schedule, or am I just blind?

Edit: Yep, she's in the mornings, Jek in the afternoons. Not sure why I figured there was a time period limit on the quest, as failing an important character quest seemed unlikely.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes