Ren'Py Abandoned An Aussie Abroad [Ch.1] [Mickydoo]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header_thingy.png

Overview:
You are what is known as an average who finds himself in a house with four females in another country. One of whom you have known most of your life (Tori), the other three you have met but know little about them. Rumour has it that you and Tori's mother were lovers, and still are, and Tori suspects that's why you are here, but who knows for sure.
You now are living the mundane life as a single man in a house with four babes and possibly more, life's tough hey.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-07
Release Date: 2023-06-19
Developer: Mickydoo -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Other Games: Hustle Town - A Few Days
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(Pilot): - -

1_80.jpg 1_100.jpg 1_161.jpg 1_176.jpg 1_179.jpg 1_218.jpg 1_284.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hey all. Please read the walk through, there a few ways of getting past the morning, the walk through works, so does another way I tried, one way wont work and I dunno why. Others may or may not. Once you see old mate next door its liner anyway. There a few image mistakes, including the header here, I am aware of this. All these girls are Blender - Daz - Zbrush - Daz. It's my only talent my stories are shit.

There will another girl next EP next door and possible the Mum, aint made my mind up on that one yet.

As always, be nice and have fun.

An official android release will be out as soon as I can get it, I caught my porter on holiday.

Ps - Pls try not to break it, I'm going to bed :D

Last edited:

De_brick

Oct 28, 2020
Hair on top and back of head longer then sides. Mate im thinking less Ocker and more Bogan. He is another inch of hair from moving to Crannie (Cranbourne) or Bogan Logan. Im gunna play the game but i shit you not this better leave my donger drier then a dingo's (in a good way) or im gunna grab my driza-bone and akubra, a case of VB and fling tinnie's at your house cause that shits feral and its not my states beer :)