DigitalJPlayground

Jan 27, 2019
The travesty of the breasts is killing me.... Where are the nice aorta and nipples need work. To the comment where are they. I can see them just they look rough.

Dev. I would look and see if you can change colors a little and make the nipples more pronounced. I do like the other pics non nude. it is the others that all need a little TLC... I thought I would just share my constructive feed back.

View attachment 4007895
also looks this pic looks out of focus, but it could just be me thinking that...

Thank you for sharing.
Yesss, so many things didn't go as I would have liked with this project... At some point I was just happy to be able to finish this project xD. I definitely learned a few things that I will do differently in the future.

DigitalJPlayground

Jan 27, 2019
Only started, but one thing needed is a textbox transparency slider. At least I'm not playing at night, in low light, so that giant white bar isn't blinding me. Is hiding stuff, which is annoying to constantly hide when it's blocking views.

Also, the lopsided expressions...whatever you're going for, all they come across as is stroke victims. Like a past Canadian PM.
I'll do it differently next time<3

Reactions: Pichelheimer

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Yesss, so many things didn't go as I would have liked with this project... At some point I was just happy to be able to finish this project xD. I definitely learned a few things that I will do differently in the future.
Haaa, That is the nature of learning my friend. I also saw you comment below replying why images were off. That totally make sense. Thanks for sharing again and the learning you have had. Hind site is always 20/20!!!

Good luck on your future projects!!!!

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I really like the story, the characters and their models in both this game and the previous one. However, maybe this is my personal taste but in both games a lot of the angles during sex scenes kinda suck. I don't mind a few closeup shots and hectic action shots, but feels like almost all of them are like that, like from an action movie with a shaky camera, wish there were a few more clear shots. Just my 2 cents.

ABSieze

Jan 6, 2023
The travesty of the breasts is killing me.... Where are the nice aorta and nipples need work. To the comment where are they. I can see them just they look rough.

Dev. I would look and see if you can change colors a little and make the nipples more pronounced. I do like the other pics non nude. it is the others that all need a little TLC... I thought I would just share my constructive feed back.

View attachment 4007895
also looks this pic looks out of focus, but it could just be me thinking that...

Thank you for sharing.
yes nice aorta, also the left ventricle is stunning.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I wish we had more games like these.

Adult VNs are such a good playground for short contained stories, not everything needs to be, or should be a 5 year epic with 200,000 renders and 30 hours of content. Imo the space is realllllyy lacking on these just one shot ideas.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
well, if the aorta is visible, you're looking a lot deeper than boob veins. You're looking into an open chest cavity.
Hey, I dunno, maybe he's got an open heart surgery fetish? That or it's like some kind of mutated external aorta.

• Haha
Reactions: joryh
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes