phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for An Evening Of Events [Final] [DigitalJPlayground]

Download android port Final
| |
(187 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Let me say nice work. I would like to see part 2 to this and you're first one. I think it would be interesting seeing them on vacation and seeing the next part of unwanted movie.

You will improve in everything, I actually thought it was pretty good. At least there was some type of story that didn't seem all over the place like so many other VNs.

Keep up the great work, I'll be looking forward to the next one.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Multi Protagonist has never interested me. Too many shitty experiences with it.
It's more male protag with the occasional dip to the kids to see what is going on with them.
Almost, like a third person telling of the story.

If you have tried it, you should...

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I was interested until I learned that you have to play as a female. I thought it would be optional like most games.
I really dont like female mc games. This one did not feel like a female MC. 95% of the game is from the dads perspective outside of a few scenes of the daughter with her friends.

Korassu

Jun 14, 2017
Liked this game a decent bit. Would of preferred a little more build up, I didn't notice anything that would imply that Emily felt anything special(aside from the obvious) for the MC, let alone that the friends were even aware. Would definitely like to see a sequel to this.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Good early effort; good dialog and story. The water effects in the pool in several scenes was unnatural; the rest were OK. I agree the text box should be more transparent or provide a setting to adjust it. I like areolae and nipples; another vote here to make them more prominent. Also, I'm in the minority here but I like pubic hair; perhaps a little on at least one of the girls? (Don't flame me; I'm just asking for a friend!) :LOL:

Oct 16, 2021
One thing I will say in the Devs favor is unlike some Devs he talked about the issues or rather flaws in this project like some of the faulty looking renders. If ever this gets corrected I'll give it a second look but it wasn't all that bad.

Reactions: ronan333

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Bug - dialogue text jumping in fullscreen. Looks like somewhere wrong define gui number. Or second define.
4k must be good for marketing managers and some ads, but in real world ppl still mainly use Full HD. And a lot of ppl using laptops (720p) for games like from this site. And almost all mods work correct only with Full HD ether...
Not to mention pointless big game size and lags on old computers.
Anyway, for first game, good work.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I finally got around to it, and I have to say it's great.
When will the story with the teacher be? You can see in her eyes that she is very much looking forward to detention.
And when will the story with the police sister?
There's only one thing I'm missing, Jessica definitely needs anal because these hips can't lie.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes