masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I've been struggling with the dilema of whether to play this game or not for over a month now. I keep coming back to this thread undecided. The story sounds facinating and incredibly realistic. The art style and heroine look so beautiful and sexy. Yet reading all these comments on how incredibly depressing and ****ed up the story is and much of the imagery in it, tbh scares me.
As someone who was struggling with depression at times during their life, I am very cautious about touching this, yet I still have this perverted lust to see the game through myself. I just feel so conflicted over this it hurts. I don't know what to do.
Unlike life, a game is something you can play when you want, it's your choice how far you want to play it, and if you don't like it you can take a moment to pause or simply turn it off. There are plenty of pick-me-up games to fall back on if things go south.

Like Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- where you help a struggling girl with headpats.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Just finished the game. I can see why some of you compare this to Emergence Metamorphosis. Udagawa deserved better. At least the ending wasn't so terrible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could handle Maggot Baits with relative ease, in fact Maggot Baits upset me because the protagonist was a retard. But I actually couldn't finish this VN at all.

LightSith78

Sep 4, 2017
Keep trying to start this game, it keeps giving me an error message. Not to mention the exe isn't in english. Can't open it, can't figure out if its translated. Any help?

Provinay

Aug 18, 2019
I have some BIG performance problems with this game, everything's fine until the odor effect starts, the game slows down a shiton and all the text takes forever to appear, any idea how to solve this?

EmperorEa13

Dec 19, 2020
I was happy to finally be able to play through the game after buying the CG gallery a while ago since I found Fuuya cute. I'm not really that I to masochism, but I still really wasn't prepared for the tone the game took. I felt pretty crappy by the third or so scene where the girls bully Fuuya, and since I mostly wanted to see the ending anyway, I skipped through to the ending (Though I still stopped here and there to read some dialogue). I'm still curious about the ending, and even though I read that blog someone mentioned, I'm probably missing some context since I used Google Translate. I'm hoping Amido does a similar thing they did with Ayane since I feel bat for Fuuya.

Takyoon

Dec 2, 2019
I keep trying to use Locale Emulator and i didnt change any folder names. Everytime i click on it and run it with Locale Emulator... nothing happens. Hopefully im not missing something, i already feel dumb for asking lol

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i mean i know what the word means but what does it mean when "someone is insufficient" like this game's title says?

this game is about an insufficient girl. what does that mean?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i mean i know what the word means but what does it mean when "someone is insufficient" like this game's title says?

this game is about an insufficient girl. what does that mean?
The retarded girl. Really insufficient is the polite way to say that.
A girl constantly being bullied for being dumb. She's so dumb she goes along with this nonsense.

It's more S&M (sadism and masochism) then lovey dovey. Expect this girl to be picked on and in the depths of despair she starts to think it's okay.

Last edited:

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
So I remember reading about this before and while I love me a gangbang story, and Pin-Point always delivers delicious gangbang stories, is Body Odor really such a theme with this? Like, this is the first time I've read a description that it's based on some weird milk she secretes, but when I read about it before it sounded like she was a smelly, unhygienic girl (which still kinda bears itself in this description with how girls splash water on her or people leave deodorant on her desk). Is there a focus on that (without spoiling too much), or is it just a small part of the overall experience?

Apr 23, 2020
So I remember reading about this before and while I love me a gangbang story, and Pin-Point always delivers delicious gangbang stories, is Body Odor really such a theme with this? Like, this is the first time I've read a description that it's based on some weird milk she secretes, but when I read about it before it sounded like she was a smelly, unhygienic girl (which still kinda bears itself in this description with how girls splash water on her or people leave deodorant on her desk). Is there a focus on that (without spoiling too much), or is it just a small part of the overall experience?
Her smell is just a setting for the plot and not an erotic kink for the sex scenes. It's mentioned here and there but not in an erotic way.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes