masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Would someone please think of the UI, all the leg work was already done...

This translates the Title Screen Options, Config Menu (Funny enough you have to be in game for it to work), Memories (Though I only went over them briefly so could be improved), and some prompts when starting/exiting the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty sure didn't get the Memories right, machine translated them. Eh if anyone wants to touch them up it's in
data\scenario\kaisou.ks

You can edit that in Notepad++

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

This translates the Title Screen Options, Config Menu (Funny enough you have to be in game for it to work), Memories (Though I only went over them briefly so could be improved), and some prompts when starting/exiting the game.

Pretty sure didn't get the Memories right, machine translated them. Eh if anyone wants to touch them up it's in
data\scenario\kaisou.ks

Thanks asterdragonson ;)
Added a link to the OP.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
I get that it's fiction and not real and shit, but damn this is too mean spirited and depressing for me to wank to.

From the title and description I thought it was talking about the MC being terrible to her classmates and it's some weird fucked up revenge plot. But no she's just kinda dumb and antisocial so her classmates and teachers beat her up and rape her.

Gonna need some thicc vanilla to was this taste out.

Apr 23, 2020

data\scenario\kaisou.ks

Oh, thanks for it, I never translated the menus and that stuff because I didn’t know how to, I’ll translate that part too in my next translations. By the way, I’m also doing a survey to choose the game I’m translating next, if anyone here wants to join you can do it here on my Patreon ( ). I'll still post the translations free, and I'll eventually translate all the games from that list, and many more. So you don't have to pay if you don't want to, but the support is always welcome and it helps me not to starve.

Apr 23, 2020
I get that it's fiction and not real and shit, but damn this is too mean spirited and depressing for me to wank to.

From the title and description I thought it was talking about the MC being terrible to her classmates and it's some weird fucked up revenge plot. But no she's just kinda dumb and antisocial so her classmates and teachers beat her up and rape her.

Gonna need some thicc vanilla to was this taste out.
I know that feel bro I couldn’t fap to most of it too, and I don’t know if you already finished it, but oh boy that ending…

LegoBro

Oct 22, 2017
Have any of you use locale to open? Because it working normal for me when use locale
I got it working. My issue wasn't the locale (I always have my system locale set to Japan). It just doesn't like it when I rename the folder, which caused the error when starting.

Reactions: Tgsaudoiz

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Her existence feels sad but, despite not getting rape, mine feels worse :ROFLMAO:

Dooble

May 3, 2018
I'm all for Pinpoints stuff getting translated but this....I could live without. The moment they started kicking her I lost all will and it took me out of it.

Reactions: Skyzenski

hahawho123

Jan 26, 2019
Damn that ending got me

Someone solely created a blog and made a review of the game because the story had such a lasting impact to him. He also explained the meaning of the ending quite a bit

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Oh, thanks for it, I never translated the menus and that stuff because I didn’t know how to, I’ll translate that part too in my next translations. By the way, I’m also doing a survey to choose the game I’m translating next, if anyone here wants to join you can do it here on my Patreon ( ). I'll still post the translations free, and I'll eventually translate all the games from that list, and many more. So you don't have to pay if you don't want to, but the support is always welcome and it helps me not to starve.
So what games are in the $3 Poll? You might attract some attention if you list those before the paywall since it builds hype.

Some people see mystery and they jump all in like Mario while others see mystery and shake like Luigi in a wait and see approach.

Apr 23, 2020
So what games are in the $3 Poll? You might attract some attention if you list those before the paywall since it builds hype.

Some people see mystery and they jump all in like Mario while others see mystery and shake like Luigi in a wait and see approach.
Sounds like good idea. I already updated it but here are games too.

wafful

May 3, 2019

data\scenario\kaisou.ks

Maybe I'm dumb and missing something, but how do I install this?

• Thinking Face

wafful

May 3, 2019
Extract it to the Main Game Directory. It should ask you to overwrite files.
when I extract the .rar file its just a "data" folder with pictures inside it, there's no dialogue prompting me to replace anything. Tried this with 7zip and winrar btw

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes