EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1632713637895.png

Overview:
"An Ordinary Girl" is a text based choose-your-own-erotica story in which you will make a variety of choices for your character, a single woman in her early 30s, which can result in wildly different outcomes. In this game, your choices MATTER! It is not simply different paths to the same outcome. There are multiple unique story lines to explore, with over 130 different passages and 10 unique sex scenes, with more content being added daily!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2021-10-03
Developer: Antiduke - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: Part 1 (1.1)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
ALL: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
Maybe I missed something but I can't help but get the feeling that my choices do NOT, in fact, matter considering that absolutely every choice I made ended up with me forgiving Jake for being a creepy weirdo that planted cameras in my house and blackmailed me. I reported him to the police and he retaliated by texting nude images of me to my coworkers and my only options after all of this are to either forgive him unconditionally or forgive him but say he owes me. Every choice I made ended at a slightly different but still overall similar outcome.

I also don't know why this game is called "An Ordinary Girl". I've never known an ordinary girl that would jump at the opportunity to get better acquainted with the guy that tried to sexually coerce her.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Maybe I missed something but I can't help but get the feeling that my choices do NOT, in fact, matter considering that absolutely every choice I made ended up with me forgiving Jake for being a creepy weirdo that planted cameras in my house and blackmailed me. I reported him to the police and he retaliated by texting nude images of me to my coworkers and my only options after all of this are to either forgive him unconditionally or forgive him but say he owes me. Every choice I made ended at a slightly different but still overall similar outcome.

I also don't know why this game is called "An Ordinary Girl". I've never known an ordinary girl that would jump at the opportunity to get better acquainted with the guy that tried to sexually coerce her.
So, maybe your choices DO matter. Only thing is: you are not getting any choices....

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
So, maybe your choices DO matter. Only thing is: you are not getting any choices....
I mean, it's hard to write stories that actually branch. Even classics like Good Girl Gone Bad is basically linear. Where or who the protag is can change but not the flow of the story or the world.

It's difficult to let the protagonist actually cause a 'turn in history', if you catch the drift.

Reactions: yuuy22

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
I'd just like the option to shoo him off, but I still cant wait to see where this game goes. ideally I'd also like to become the bosses slut as well.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
I mean, it's hard to write stories that actually branch. Even classics like Good Girl Gone Bad is basically linear. Where or who the protag is can change but not the flow of the story or the world.

It's difficult to let the protagonist actually cause a 'turn in history', if you catch the drift.
I can agree with that fully, actually. Just, don't advertise with that feature, then, I'd say. It makes people expect more than they're likely to get.

ScarletRaven

Nov 18, 2018
So far I've enjoyed what is currently in the game and I'm seeing a lot of potential. As this is a new project the early builds will be fairly bare bones, with only 1 or 2 viable paths, I'm hoping as time goes on more and more paths will be added so this can become a true choose-your-own-story type game where choices actually do matter.

With that being said I'm looking forward to future builds, cheers.

antiduke_99

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hey guys, just catching up on the comments. I have received a fair amount of feedback via the final survey (thanks to any of you who filled that out!) that have shared similar thoughts regarding Jake. I do understand that he is a bit polarizing. I do have plans to allow you to get rid of him entirely coming in part 2.

As for some of the other questions here:
There are some lesbian scenes coming in part 2, but no, you can not play as a lesbian from the beginning.
There is currently 1 domination scene with protag as the dom and a 2nd one coming in part 2, which also has a CNC type scene.

It's interesting seeing people disagreeing with the idea that your choices matter. They certainly DO matter, as the story has a number of ways it could be going. I guess the issue is you don't think they matter ENOUGH? Or that the changes they cause aren't impactful enough? I guess I can see that if so, but bear in mind this is essentially only 3 days in the life of the character. Part 2, which I am working on now, as an example, has 5 unique starting positions, each with its own storyline. I am essentially writing 5 simultaneous books at this point. I do understand if the frustration is more aimed at all of the paths having to do with Jake - and while he may reoccur in various ways throughout the story, he will not be the main focus going forward.

Thanks for the comments! It really helps motivate me to continue!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There is currently 1 domination scene with protag as the dom
Haven't played the game yet (and looking at your post I think I'll wait for part 2), but based on the comments I wish the protag will be able to dom the hell out of Jake and break him into her obedient puppy slave. Seriously, would love to see a good game with dom fem-protag. Good luck with your game!

Reactions: Meesteres

antiduke_99

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Haven't played the game yet (and looking at your post I think I'll wait for part 2), but based on the comments I wish the protag will be able to dom the hell out of Jake and break him into her obedient puppy slave. Seriously, would love to see a good game with dom fem-protag. Good luck with your game!
That is definitely on the table - perhaps not full on slave, but content more in line with that.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes