PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
ok... i have serious bug with last update:
Friday :
after night with Peter and Robi, Ana goes to work. From there Ana, her boss, Nibel & Josi took car and leave
but instead of future scenes you are transfered 2 days back (Wednesday) on the moment when Ana's car stopped on the way to Podval.
Now you are playing all over again from Wednesday: Bogo and Luis come to pick Ana, take her home, fuck her, she went to bed, go to work Thursday, fuck Robiand Peter,..
Funny thing in that replay from Wednesday in RPGM parts Ana always carries her boss, Nibel & Josi:
View attachment 364614

or even during night with Robi nd Peter

Anyone can help please
In the previous version was event on the road (car break down) not terminated correctly. You must either replay from Wednesday (morning) or use the save file in 'official' download.

Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
In the previous version was event on the road (car break down) not terminated correctly. You must either replay from Wednesday (morning) or use the save file in 'official' download.
Yes I started from Wednesday and works fine.
BTW Great game, especially part of this episode with Tatiana and Ana, while Robi is becoming annoying (though I liked him very much in the beginnig)... but that is his character I guess

Reactions: nothunt

nothunt

Feb 28, 2018
I have one question, towards the end. If you don´t enter the house after Tatiana, what happens?
Thanks in advance.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So kinda stupid question but I got lost somewhere along the way w/ all those differing updates, some completes, some just single days: Does this DL contain all of Episode 3 or just stuff that happened after 3.8?

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
So kinda stupid question but I got lost somewhere along the way w/ all those differing updates, some completes, some just single days: Does this DL contain all of Episode 3 or just stuff that happened after 3.8?
All episode 3 from 1 to 9

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ana [Ch. 3 v3.9] (MIF unlimited) [PikoLeo] (915 mb rar win original)

92 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)
Thank you, but it seems that the animations stop working after a while (the animations at the beginning work correctly)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you, but it seems that the animations stop working after a while (the animations at the beginning work correctly)
I think it is not problem in compressed version, it seems more like in-game bug.

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
The new chapter kinda sucks. Seems like its just a whole lot of new characters introduced for no apparent reason. Would be better to build on the already existing storylines

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
game is good and enjoyable but has one con for me is that twat Robi
at ch1 Robi was ok but in ch2 and 3 he became very annoying prick
Ana should dump his sorry ass squash his balls and sacrifice his corpse to Cthulhu
better way out would be develop relationship with Ivan or Jure/Tatiana Josi NiBel or others

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
game is good and enjoyable but has one con for me is that twat Robi
at ch1 Robi was ok but in ch2 and 3 he became very annoying prick
Ana should dump his sorry ass squash his balls and sacrifice his corpse to Cthulhu
better way out would be develop relationship with Ivan or Jure/Tatiana Josi NiBel or others
I get where you're coming from. But I think the character of Robi is more about proving what a slut Ana has become in that she will fuck anyone even if they treat her like shit, kind of way, rather than Robi's actual personal character. You would indeed fuck up a douche-tard like Robi, but in order for the story to work and prove what a slut Ana had become then he is very much needed.

You have the husband who loves his wife but is happy to experiment, and this also shows Ana's loving side. Then you have the rest of the characters who are there to just show her slut side.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes