harala

Jun 12, 2017
I'm way behind on Chapter 3-3.9.
After the release of 3.8 there were reports of some (strange) bugs which I wasn't able to recreate and consequently resolve. Since it was the code of the game already a bit messy at that time, have I decided to reassemble the code. Doing that I also made small improvements on the game.
I have 'screenplay' for 3.9 and some pictures, but can't start on coding until I finished 'reassembling' of 3.8.
Here are pictures of which some are added to the first week:
#!dCYV1IaR!cmHwz1XYXaK9Orwq4N3uW0ZTgBY5OosRNjeHrTKLHfY

fanghandschu

Feb 10, 2018
I'm way behind on Chapter 3-3.9.
After the release of 3.8 there were reports of some (strange) bugs which I wasn't able to recreate and consequently resolve. Since it was the code of the game already a bit messy at that time, have I decided to reassemble the code. Doing that I also made small improvements on the game.
I have 'screenplay' for 3.9 and some pictures, but can't start on coding until I finished 'reassembling' of 3.8.
Here are pictures of which some are added to the first week:
#!dCYV1IaR!cmHwz1XYXaK9Orwq4N3uW0ZTgBY5OosRNjeHrTKLHfY
Hey anything new? We are all waiting for 3.9 ;-) You did a very good Job so far

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018

This is reworked version 3.8 with added text, pictures, clips and events. Some bug fixed (thx Met).
Windows version include 'Save' folder with save on each working day when Ana left for work (for Saturday and Sunday you must start with Friday morning - save 5 and 10). [Except for last save (15), which work, but had one issue...]

Pretty small Update. Just a reworked version of 3.8. I couldnt find anything new.

awersja

Sep 25, 2017
The easiest way is to check timestamp for pictures and clips. (Almost) all from May in June is new. And since picture names generally follow (the game) chronology, you can figure...
53 new "renders" and 10 new movies ?

nothunt

Feb 28, 2018
The easiest way is to check timestamp for pictures and clips. (Almost) all from May in June is new. And since picture names generally follow (the game) chronology, you can figure...
Thank you for this update I enjoyed replaying chapter 3 from the beginning! I noticed that now its quite fluid.
Good work!

stinol

Dec 22, 2018

"I have written Ana's story a long time ago. It was never intended for publishing, so it was never 'rounded up' and completed. There are fragments and sidelines and the end is 'frayed'."

It would be interesting to read the story about Ana from Picoleo

Reactions: smoketrail72

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
at which point do you get this?
when this bug happens:
in my case game freezes when ana is going to toilet with nibel
anyone have save after this?
more precicely when ana goes to toilet with nibel so after she can have sex with boss with nibel's cum. if you meet nibel and go straight to the toilet, the bug appears. i bypassed this going upstairs and the return where you met nibel (doing that, scene in the toilet triggered)

stinol

Dec 22, 2018

#!xXh2QY6Y!bciVUPRxjxpEYtDgNOLlIJmsZ-6QJlUw6fS58kyz38I

Reactions: fanghandschu

nothunt

Feb 28, 2018

"I have written Ana's story a long time ago. It was never intended for publishing, so it was never 'rounded up' and completed. There are fragments and sidelines and the end is 'frayed'."

It would be interesting to read the story about Ana from Picoleo
I Agree!

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes