PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
nice hook4/5er :D
Thank you. Still 7.5.1.5 with Hook4 and Orca (and those two only basically exploited) - not enough time. Heck, I have a second computer ready to work with DAZ - but not enough time to dig in. Although, with DAZ are pictures so polished (and sterile) that sometimes hurts. Like to works (for a change) on own objects and rooms, but not to the level of DAZ.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Ana is generally done in RPG. The exception was 3-3.5 (only Friday) which was done in Ren'Py. But the story (and pictures) are then included in 3-3.6 (RPG).
In Ren'Py are done (even more linear storys then Ana): Ana - New Year Special, Ana - True Daughter and Tatjana's Night Out.
I started in version 3.8 and this scene was not I have:rolleyes:

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
To trigger that event you must walk on the walkway just north of the street, some three paces east of trashbin and just before the crosswalk.
thank you! works,only when I switched to the keyboard and I caught the event!:cool:

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
After having sex with Leopold and NiBel? Any pictures in the bathroom?
In save.zip are saves from before and after...
Thx there were shining point in toilet before sex with Nibel, when coming in toilet game freezes

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I found a bug in Chp 3 v3.8.
I played from beginning (no skip). On Monday after work, Ana go to garage......then go home. Next day (Tuesday), Ana wakes up late and do the routine (shower, change clothes, go to work). When she enters the bathroom, the scene of Monday morning (Ana telling Husband about her bringing the car to garage after work) triggers again (but Peter is not in the scene) and the quest Car Maintenance appears again in To Do List. Even playing forward till Wednesday, Car Maintenance on Monday stills appears in To Do List.
Sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: Aizar

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
PikoLeo said on Patreon

I have written Ana's story a long time ago. It was never intended for publishing, so it was never 'rounded up' and completed. There are fragments and sidelines and the end is 'frayed'.
Doing the game is like doing a movie. The script in some part follow 'the book' and in other places take unexpected turns (even for me!).
I'm currently working on 3.9 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). After that, I will probably abandon the daily/weekly cycle of events, because it is too repetitive...
I would also like to induce more effort from the player to achieve 'events'. But that means I must do 'more' of the game for the player to explore (= more time for developing). 3.7 was in that direction.

How many more updates? Frankly, I don't know. There are two or three 'main' events, which I would like to include in the game, and there are some side stories, which I prefer to be stand-alone (and probably done in Ren'Py). The main reason for stand-alone stories is, that their content will be publicly 'unsafe' and I don't like to jeopardize the main game. Also will allow the player to go 'that' path or no.

The regularity of updates. At the beginning was my aim to do an update once a month. Now I have started to slip. Two reasons. When I work under a time constraint, the end result is forced and isn't satisfactory. The second reason is, that sitting for hours on end behind the computer, I have (again) gained a lot of weight and I must go out and exercise more.
So, sorry and not so sorry.

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
Great thanks to the developer, great story and good art work! I enjoy the game ! The only problem are the bugs. I encounter at least 1 bug ( which makes the game progress or even crash the game ) for 10~20 minutes in average. Not sure if it's my computer's problem, but if that remains, I can not finish it. I do hope that the bug problem can be fixed, and I would be glad to give a good ranking for the story!

Reactions: Lukasz1
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes