OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
Chapter 1; i chose follow robi house ; but after he s going in home; cant find him anywhere.because im stuck robi cant back main story . someone can help me? it s bug ??

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Chapter 1; i chose follow robi house ; but after he s going in home; cant find him anywhere.because im stuck robi cant back main story . someone can help me? it s bug ??
That is after the encounter in the forest?
(Green) entrance door should be half-open and Robi is just waiting inside in the hallway.

flodz

Jan 11, 2019
I'm stuck on chapter 1 when Amanda give Rob and jure the keys to go put some boxes in the car in a car park to the west of the school. but I went to the car park I tried every car but wouldn't work

Reactions: Vaelin

stinol

Dec 22, 2018
I'm stuck on chapter 1 when Amanda give Rob and jure the keys to go put some boxes in the car in a car park to the west of the school. but I went to the car park I tried every car but wouldn't work
you have to take the boxes in Amanda's office, it seems at the bottom right

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
@PikoLeo I have a bug in 3.7
After Ana has sex with Nibel in the office and I enter her home, it triggers the scene from Sunday morning again with her husband.
Then it becomes Monday morning again and I get the dream scene again, can go to the office again and trigger the sex with Nibel after which nothing triggers anymore

Or after I leave the home and go back in, it again triggers to the Sunday morning scene

stinol

Dec 22, 2018

PikoLeo write ... version 3.8 namely. It spans from Monday morning till Friday morning. Currently with 150+ pictures. My hope is, that will be finished during the weekend.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
I think those chapters should be compiled in one part and developer should update the game instead of releasing updates as chapters. Just saying..

PPP222

Jul 30, 2018
Where am i supposed to go after dropping robi off after the school at the beginning of ch 2?

Mar 28, 2018
I agree with J-Lo, the most recent saves do not work with this version, and if you go back to an earlier save - say the football Saturday morning - and play forward the game glitches and repeats some of the first thing in the morning video with glitches and after the Monday with Nibel when you go home the game flips back to Sunday morning and then jumps after the shower to Monday again which appears to start to day repeat but freezes and crashes when you start on the couch ... imo it needs a patch.

Reactions: J-Lo
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes