Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
new update - new content - and EVEN NEW BUGS !!!
started 3.7 with bedroomscene, after that she went to shower -> go to work
after she arrived work, she went inside building -> AND STUCK
as much as i love this game, but i hate those bugs growing even more with each patch.
Sometimes i wonder if the dev even checks and tests his work before releasing it

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
She goes out of the school to the west (left) where she meets Robi.
what about stucking when fmeating with Leopold? (ver 3.4 no card to go out, ver 3.6 game hangs when ana is speaking with Leopold in room)
not checked 3.7

harala

Jun 12, 2017
I just finished game and dont see any bug. Small but very good update as usual. Final animation just great.
Thank you PikoLeo.

Reactions: UncleVT

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I played chapter 1 and I like it but I am honestly turned off by all of these separate chapters.
Its a sloppy way of organizing content that could be done within the game itself and simplifying for the end user what version is the most current.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
So, just in case I missed something

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and I really liked the most perverted scene although I'd like Ana to go along with it.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
So, just in case I missed something
If you look into pictures folder, you will see there is a 'missing' scene. But actually, there are two scenes which cancel each other.

Oh and I really liked the most perverted scene although I'd like Ana to go along with it.
Too fast. Ana is ambivalent about the old guy.

Reactions: Stakos

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Im playing chapter 2 rn, its fucking hell, igo to there back again and go again, with a little progress, and when i haved a choices its fucking game over

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
bug in office with sex party with assistant for second time in office upstairs. any saves please to after this moment ? tks

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Also I have the bug in the office on the first floor with Ana and Nibel on the couch. Please someone has a saved file, thanks.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes