Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Got a black screen with nothing happening when I get to the hotel with the boss (version 3.5 I believe), as I'm playing with latest 3.6 version. damn.

edit: forget it, started a new game from 3.5, works fine, seems to bug though when you transfer your old saves

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
how do you navigate in these games? I have a really hard time wandering around in rpg games
depends how new you are to this game. Compared to other rpgs it's fairly clear, sometimes with arrows. Ask for a specific problem, might be able to help.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hi folks,
just fell over this game and gave it a try:
To leave my humble opinion = ch1 was pretty good
ch 2 was awesome
but ch 3 was a little backstep
story got little boring, also got some weird quest loops, was stuck 2 times and had to reload
but nevertheless i look really forward to where this games goes - like it so far

EDIT:
after successfully triggered Fri morning after several reload and retries i have to commit that even ch3 is awesone

keep on working like this !!!!
(but try to clean out some possible bugs - please - xd)

Reactions: zebucetiva

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
depends how new you are to this game. Compared to other rpgs it's fairly clear, sometimes with arrows. Ask for a specific problem, might be able to help.
just started game , hard to find were she works and also coffee next to school. saw some arrows at first but not anymore

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
just started game , hard to find were she works and also coffee next to school. saw some arrows at first but not anymore
just move from arrow to arrow - then next arrow will show up if you reach the previous one

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
hi folks,
just fell over this game and gave it a try:
To leave my humble opinion = ch1 was pretty good
ch 2 was awesome
but ch 3 was a little backstep
story got little boring, also got some weird quest loops, was stuck 2 times and had to reload
but nevertheless i look really forward to where this games goes - like it so far
I agree with you,dude. The first is a masterpiece and the second is very good. Now is just: oh one guy-fuck -bam! lost a little bit of "feeling", Although i'll keep following this game, still pretty good

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
can anone post save, after a sex with Leopold, becouse its some weired bug
on ver 3.6 game hangs when ana is speaking with leopold
on ver 3.4 when they left room, Leopold is speaking he left a card in the room, so i cant move
thx in advance

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
can anone post save, after a sex with Leopold, becouse its some weired bug
on ver 3.6 game hangs when ana is speaking with leopold
on ver 3.4 when they left room, Leopold is speaking he left a card in the room, so i cant move
thx in advance
dito - seems to be VERRY bugged

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Hello guys sorry for stupid question, does chapter 3 have all 3 chapters? Or i have to download every chapter?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
and again i am stuck - this time after fucking the black guy i am heading home - after night i have LOOP same day and get stuck without any reaction of game and i have to close it - DAMNED these bucks

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
and again i am stuck - this time after fucking the black guy i am heading home - after night i have LOOP same day and get stuck without any reaction of game and i have to close it - DAMNED these bucks
Also had bugs using my own saves. My guess is that it's best to start a new game in this version (3.6) from 3.5 (different starts available when you click on new game). I had no bug when I finally did so. There ain't much anyway to redo.

I kind of agree with the previous posts, though I think the beginning of chapter 3 was in line with the two previous chapters (especially the bit with Ana, Josie, son and friend). Since then it's going in all directions. Can't wait for that announced week-end at the spa, I'm sure it'll get back on track then.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
coffee shop is a little tricky I remember, top right corner area from the school. Her workplace is in the bottom right quarter of the panel to the right of her home panel.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Not played this one yet but I'll probably give it a try when the new version is available on android, I usually play games with the corruption tag but this still looks fun.

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
drive with car to zidan northwest of podval the apartment house with the red bricks at the bottom is in the west part of zidan opposite bus station park the car in the garage apartment number 306 pls help?

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Game looks great. Too bad i don't play female-protagonist.

Game looks great. Too bad i don't play female-protagonist.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes