anschwww

May 10, 2017
wait what? it's a Ren'Py Game now? :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan: no more RPGM?:eazyHype:

Reactions: patrickB

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Still waiting on the dev getting through with the birth control removal teaser and actually doing it so we get some nice pregnancy risk sex -.-

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
Hey,

Can you make a android port of the current release pls? It shouldn't be a big deal. You can create a apk from the creator tool

Thank you.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, question/problem in the Ch.3 v0.3_4 :

After having sex with Nibel in the upstairs office : trapped , is this bug ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway : excellent game ! :cool: And thanks for continuing in Renpy, but on the other hand, for this game I didn't mind the RPGM walking around actualy, it was kind of fun, because the reward is big :closedtongue:

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hi, question/problem in the Ch.3 v0.3_4 :

After having sex with Nibel in the upstairs office : trapped , is this bug ?
This is the first report of that.
That text is (should be) possible only after sex with NiBel in Leopold office and before Ana go home.
I have (now) twice replay that segment without issue and can't imagine a reason for the error.
You may try the (free) version from my Patreon page ( ).

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I think it's a bug. I am playing v0.3.4 from start. After Ana & Nibel sex in office on Monday, then go home, but the scene does not continue, it goes back to Sunday evening and then Monday morning again (a loop). Anyone has this looping issue? Sorry for my bad english.
I played v0.3.1, on Monday after Ana & Nibel sex in office, Ana go home and the scene goes to evening with Peter talking about test drive with the Lamborghini tommorrow.

By the way, "Car Maintenance" is still in To Do List after Ana & Nibel sex. Car Maintenance already done in last Monday.
I asked the same question before, but got no reply. Maybe its because my bad english. OK, I will write in more detail.
I play v0.3.4 from start with no skipping. At the start (Monday), I have the car repaired after work and sex with Miha. Then after many days till Sat, Josi visits and has sex with Jure, Anna has sex with Robi and then change partner. On Sunday morning, Peter asks Anna "How it went yesterday?"... Then on Monday go to work. Sex with Nibel in Leopold office, clean the office after sex, go home.

Bug appears here. When Ana steps into home, the scene go backs to Sunday morning. Peter asks Anna on bed "How it went yesterday?". Even I continue to play, the scene freezes when having sex with Nibel in Leopold office. And, "Car Maintenance" still appears in "To Do List" although having the car repaired from the beginning.

Please help. I don't know why just me got this bug. I play from start (window, not mac) and do not use any save files. I've tried the game both downloaded from OP and Patreon page. It has the same error.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I asked the same question before, but got no reply. Maybe its because my bad english. OK, I will write in more detail.
I play v0.3.4 from start with no skipping. At the start (Monday), I have the car repaired after work and sex with Miha. Then after many days till Sat, Josi visits and has sex with Jure, Anna has sex with Robi and then change partner. On Sunday morning, Peter asks Anna "How it went yesterday?"... Then on Monday go to work. Sex with Nibel in Leopold office, clean the office after sex, go home.

Bug appears here. When Ana steps into home, the scene go backs to Sunday morning. Peter asks Anna on bed "How it went yesterday?". Even I continue to play, the scene freezes when having sex with Nibel in Leopold office. And, "Car Maintenance" still appears in "To Do List" although having the car repaired from the beginning.

Please help. I don't know why just me got this bug. I play from start (window, not mac) and do not use any save files. I've tried the game both downloaded from OP and Patreon page. It has the same error.
Here a two save files. First (19) is in Ana's office (after NiBel in Leopold's office), before she goes home. Second (20) is a morning after.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Here a two save files. First (19) is in Ana's office (after NiBel in Leopold's office), before she goes home. Second (20) is a morning after.
Thanks fo r your help. I downloaded your save files and added into "www/save" folder together with my own save files (file1 to file6). I start the game and press continue, but cannot find file19 or file20. I can see my own save files only. I tried to fix it in these ways: change file numbers 19 & 20 to others; delete both config & global files; delete global file only; delete config file only. Even I reunzip the game and create "save" folder in "www" and copy file19 & 20 in save folder. It doesn't solve the problem.
I don't know why. I've played other rpgm games and this is the first time I have such problem.
Please help.
Sorry for my bad english.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks fo r your help. I downloaded your save files and added into "www/save" folder together with my own save files (file1 to file6). I start the game and press continue, but cannot find file19 or file20. I can see my own save files only. I tried to fix it in these ways: change file numbers 19 & 20 to others; delete both config & global files; delete global file only; delete config file only. Even I reunzip the game and create "save" folder in "www" and copy file19 & 20 in save folder. It doesn't solve the problem.
I don't know why. I've played other rpgm games and this is the first time I have such problem.
Please help.
Sorry for my bad english.
"Save" folder with one save/slot (Ana return home after sex with NiBel in Leopold's office)

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
after the event with the mechanic in chapter 3 I can't stop the car and go home also in chapter 2 after the first threesome with Robi and Ivan and other events I just can't stop the car at my house and get out, I'm missing a lot.
go to the back of the house, and stop right in the middle of the access door, double click and see if that helped

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
go to the back of the house, and stop right in the middle of the access door, double click and see if that helped
Or sometimes you have to use spacebar to get out of the car, I think when you can stand on the left or the right of the car.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes