PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
So I am stuck in Ana's apartment with Robi at the end of ch3_3 update I think and there is nothing that I could do or click on...approached everything and nothing is happening. If that save no longer works could someone provide me with a save just a bit earlier?
Thank you
Chapter 3.3 is subdivided:
3.3-1 Monday; with NiBel in the office.
3.3-2 Tuesday; 'test drive' with the Lamborghini.
3.3-3 Wednesday; visiting Robi in Zidan. After having sex with the boys, Ana goes home.
3.3-4 Thursday; a business trip with the boss.
Latest 3.3-4 is free on my Patreon page. It includes 3.3-1 to 3.3-4 and on start, you can jump to a particular day (except Thursday; Wednesday is short).

Reactions: UncleVT and harala

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
The new day was very good! I can sense some new adventures coming up! Also what I absolutely loved is the smooth gameplay. Even in Zidan at night with the car it was buttery smooth. In the past, it was sometimes a bit laggy. Do like the improvement!!

zorropaul

Jun 30, 2017
Hello Guy, I need tyou help.
I'm playing the CH2.. Now after I meet Robi in utility room, they said we will meet attic after one half hour.
Then I pick up the clothes, where do I go?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hello Guy, I need tyou help.
I'm playing the CH2.. Now after I meet Robi in utility room, they said we will meet attic after one half hour.
Then I pick up the clothes, where do I go?
Go upstairs (outside of the apartment, up the stairs) and meet him there.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I think it's a bug. I am playing v0.3.4 from start. After Ana & Nibel sex in office on Monday, then go home, but the scene does not continue, it goes back to Sunday evening and then Monday morning again (a loop). Anyone has this looping issue? Sorry for my bad english.
I played v0.3.1, on Monday after Ana & Nibel sex in office, Ana go home and the scene goes to evening with Peter talking about test drive with the Lamborghini tommorrow.

By the way, "Car Maintenance" is still in To Do List after Ana & Nibel sex. Car Maintenance already done in last Monday.

Reactions: Vaelin

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I don't know. Sorry.
Not that I'm not working on it, but I'm not prepared to commit to some date.

Past experience teaches me that, when I push too much I become fed-up with the game and then make abrupt (and 'unsatisfactory') end to the update/chapter (as the end of Chapter 2, end of 3-3.3)...

So, I decided to have fun making the game, and an end result you will (presumably) enjoy playing it.

Link to unedited pictures from Chapter 3:

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018

I don't know. Sorry.
Not that I'm not working on it, but I'm not prepared to commit to some date.

Past experience teaches me that, when I push too much I become fed-up with the game and then make abrupt (and 'unsatisfactory') end to the update/chapter (as the end of Chapter 2, end of 3-3.3)...

So, I decided to have fun making the game, and an end result you will (presumably) enjoy playing it.

Link to unedited pictures from Chapter 3:
no chance of a hint???

fanghandschu

Feb 10, 2018
I like the Game... even if the graphic is not state of the art it is really good espacialy because of "ANA" and her behavior ;-) You should let her do more lewd stuff in the public and also in the clothes store… let her buy more sexy Outfits and let her walk around like a whore ;-)

harala

Jun 12, 2017

Link from public

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here are my unofficial android ports of Ana Chapter 1 & 2.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
if you want to exit a car, put one finger on the car and another elsewhere on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 24.10.2018 changed rpg maker's code for an easier exit from cars

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
per request, here are my unofficial android ports of Ana Chapter 1-3
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
You bloody legend. Thank you mate :)

Reactions: starlordultimate
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes