Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
In chapter 2 Section 2.4 is missing... does the original chapter 2 have it still... does anyone still have the original?

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
In Chap 3 she tells Juri that she want really perverted ideas with him alone... I wonder what does the future hold??? Any hints out there does the developer drop any???

Sins tim

Jul 25, 2018
View attachment 98190
Overview:
Ana is a (hot) middle-aged mom in a small boring town.
In Chapter 1: From MILF to MIF she let to be seduced by Robi (her son's best friend). She had expected short adventure, but...
In Chapter2: MIF² Robi challenges her further and awakes her suppressed sexuality.​

Updated: 1-Aug-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: ch1: 0.92 | ch2: 1.0 | ch3: 0.3_2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Info:

Installation:

Change-log:​

Downloads:

New Year Special:
Ana - True Daughter: - - (See info)

View attachment 7325 View attachment 7326 View attachment 7327 View attachment 7328 View attachment 7329
good game hehehe, the update is still long or not ??

Shtora

Jul 6, 2018
Chapter 2.4 was a short update and therefore is not listed as 'jump to' point.

Can you give me an approximate month for the next big update?

I can not come here often, and I would rather wait for the right moment, than keep coming back just to see if this is updated.

I prefer to wait longer for bigger updates.

Can you give me an idea if I should come back this year? Or just wait a few more months? I don't mind waiting. Just give me a hint.

awersja

Sep 25, 2017
Can you give me an approximate month for the next big update?

I can not come here often, and I would rather wait for the right moment, than keep coming back just to see if this is updated.

I prefer to wait longer for bigger updates.

Can you give me an idea if I should come back this year? Or just wait a few more months? I don't mind waiting. Just give me a hint.
it just came out (29 aug)

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I wonder why there isn't such derogatory word for men as is a slut for a woman? Or does word men include promiscuous (men) person?
Because it is far easier for a woman to be promiscuous. A man wanting to be promiscuous has to have qualities that make women drop their panties for them. A woman, unless she's a complete bearded and cancer-growth-on-face freak can just spread her legs and have a train running on her day and night for the rest of her life. It's the same reason why we appreciate someone making an elaborate dinner and not someone opening a can and dumping contents out on a plate - effort and difficulty of doing it.

Reactions: Miranda0

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Being kinda sick and twisted... a Perv with a capital PERV... my mind is racing ... she told Juri she had real deep perversions but only with him to share
wuuuuuffff.... ok... the writers and designers have me hooked on their ideas of perversion

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I highly doubt the usefulness of linking to a piece of info that's locked behind a paywall ;)

Wouldn't it be better if you just cooied it into your post?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes