vultron

May 19, 2018
Pretty sure this game isn't meant to be taken too seriously but I gotta say Ana is a awful mother seriously you have a whole town of men to cheat on your husband with but you choose your sons friend. LMAO

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I remember trying this out ages ago. For infos sake: The chapters have to be played seperatly? How many hours should a player expect? And which RPGM version is it? I might have started gaming with text adventures but I will be damned if I play without mouse support in 2018 lol.
Thanks in advance guys!

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Chapters are separate. Chapter 3 used to be split into parts but this update combines all of Chapter 3. Question...Did I miss something? 3.3 seems to be a very short and "disappointing" update?

Reactions: morpheusahrms

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
i wanna play from the start are the bugs been fix from part one
pls answer i played before Ch.1 (v0.92) and i got stock in quwst to look for teahers car it got bugs their

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
When I play Chapter 2 , latest release 1.0/0.10 I 'm stuck when A dropped Robie in Zidan after f session in her car west of school building during rain.
What should I do?

awersja

Sep 25, 2017
this game sometimes needs a really "brute force"
you have to do everything really .. everything :D

U

User_412115

So I am stuck in Ana's apartment with Robi at the end of ch3_3 update I think and there is nothing that I could do or click on...approached everything and nothing is happening. If that save no longer works could someone provide me with a save just a bit earlier?
Thank you

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes