Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Kinda lame that the game ends if you don't act like a slut would have added to replayability and been more interesting if you could have done a purity route as well as the slutty route but far as I can tell you can't.
you can do the not slut path in chapter 1 but that path ends the game there

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Kinda lame that the game ends if you don't act like a slut would have added to replayability and been more interesting if you could have done a purity route as well as the slutty route but far as I can tell you can't.
As indicated in the description (and tags) this is a 'cheating' based erotic game so any such 'purity route' would basically consist of the MC: a. having sex with their husband; b. saying 'No' (in one way or another) to everyone else.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I read somewhere that they finally added incest... if it is true, in which chapter?

Orach

Jun 25, 2018
At the end of Chapter 2 and then also in Chapter 3 (3.2 or more in 3.2+).
At the developer Patreon page is (free) Chapter 2 without incest - scenes are the same, only the son is substituted (with a brother of the husband?).

scoob9696

Jun 23, 2018
Really enjoyed the game.
Any game recommendations that have a similar plot involving mom and son's friend ?

vultron

May 19, 2018
So the entire plot of this game can be broken down into 8 words "Be a slut and cheat on your husband" lmao

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
So the entire plot of this game can be broken down into 8 words "Be a slut and cheat on your husband" lmao
I wonder why there isn't such derogatory word for men as is a slut for a woman? Or does word men include promiscuous (men) person?

Reactions: UncleVT

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Thank you for the update!!! It's really a tough story where both husband and wife commit to swinging. The irony is that the husband started well before the wife doing it and shows signs of jelousy ahaha. Great!!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you for the update!!! It's really a tough story where both husband and wife commit to swinging. The irony is that the husband started well before the wife doing it and shows signs of jelousy ahaha. Great!!
Thats common in males. Its like when a guy cheats. He does it mostly out of instant lust most of the time, then most likely regets his actions later. Women on the other hand tend to acknowledge what they're about to risk and then go ahead with it.

With the swinger thing it only ever works if both people are into and I'd say 8/10 times its done its mostly the guys pushing their partners into it and most times the relationship ends quickly. But it can also backfire on most guys when the woman is really into it too lol.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I wonder why there isn't such derogatory word for men as is a slut for a woman? Or does word men include promiscuous (men) person?
Men can be called a "slut" too. Or "horn-dog". Many women look down just as much on a guy who acts that way as men do on women who act that way.

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
Guys after the work i have to leave city to meet .. but i can not go away she cant walk and i cant use car is there a any way to use car or maybe bus

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Umm, at the start of episode 3 you have to take the red car to a garage, but, how the fuck do you even get into the car? Nothing i try is working...

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Umm, at the start of episode 3 you have to take the red car to a garage, but, how the fuck do you even get into the car? Nothing i try is working...
First you go to work, go back home (change dress) and then take car to garage.

Reactions: Shardoom

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Guys after the work i have to leave city to meet .. but i can not go away she cant walk and i cant use car is there a any way to use car or maybe bus
I guess that is in Chapter 3?
In the morning (Wednesday) you go with the car (red one in the backyard) to the work and after that in Zidan to meet Robi (apartment 306).

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes