cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Before I try this can anyone tell me if there are any impregnation scenes/pregnancy content in this game?
it's kind of my fav. fetish...

Reactions: Mighty J

tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
im stuck on chapter 2. i met robi at his house he asked me to meet him at zidan. so i assume the school but it says i dont want to wait inside to many curious eyes. any help

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
The first meeting between Ana and Robi in Zidan is when Ana visits the school. Robi shows Ana the apartment house in which he lives in Zidan (west part of Zidan, apartment house with red bricks at the bottom, opposite bus station).
All consequent visit are in that house, apartment 306.

Kawaiisama

Jun 27, 2018
The first meeting between Ana and Robi in Zidan is when Ana visits the school. Robi shows Ana the apartment house in which he lives in Zidan (west part of Zidan, apartment house with red bricks at the bottom, opposite bus station).
All consequent visit are in that house, apartment 306.
Why all scenes and photos not available to see all at end in chapter 2.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Why all scenes and photos not available to see all at end in chapter 2.
Movies/animations are already not encrypted. From Chapter 3-2+ onward I will not encrypt pictures either.
So you will find all the pictures and animations going thru the game folders.
Since the subchapters are short (in play time), I don't perceive a need to recreate scenes with all the text,...

Orach

Jun 25, 2018
C3-2+: An expanded version of C3-2. It includes added text in part C3-1 and added text, graphics and animations in part C3-2. Scope and plot are unchanged.

Reactions: Stakos

vultron

May 19, 2018
Kinda lame that the game ends if you don't act like a slut would have added to replayability and been more interesting if you could have done a purity route as well as the slutty route but far as I can tell you can't.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes