Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Och well, anybody can give me a hint where she is to be fucked in the neighbor town???

I really love those maps....

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I am extremely disappointed that the only way you can progress in the first part of the first chapter is to voluntarily allow some piss-ass psychopath who refers to you as "cunt" and who makes it clear that he would rape you if you did not defend yourself to have sex with you anyway.

Yes, there are plenty of games with rape and domination, but this presentation of an MC girl as nothing more than a fuck hole who should submit no matter the situation or her unwillingness is beyond any defense and makes for a lousy story. It's only my opinion but I've deleted the game.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I am extremely disappointed that the only way you can progress in the first part of the first chapter is to voluntarily allow some piss-ass psychopath who refers to you as "cunt" and who makes it clear that he would rape you if you did not defend yourself to have sex with you anyway.

Yes, there are plenty of games with rape and domination, but this presentation of an MC girl as nothing more than a fuck hole who should submit no matter the situation or her unwillingness is beyond any defense and makes for a lousy story. It's only my opinion but I've deleted the game.
Well, yep, the first chapter with so called "seducing" part is awful.
My choices finished the game for me there.
The next ones are more playable especially when I can avoid this fuckmeat Roby
There should be a bdsm with a strapon DP action for Roby's ass in the next chapter

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Och well, anybody can give me a hint where she is to be fucked in the neighbor town???
If your question is related to the new content found in v0.2 of Chapter 3 then the related Quest in the To Do describes both which building and which room you need to visit.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hello all together,
I stuck in chapter 2 after leaving rob after car bj at his apartment …. whats the next step?
Thanks for your answers in advance!

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hello all together,
I stuck in chapter 2 after leaving rob after car bj at his apartment …. whats the next step?
Thanks for your answers in advance!
I found out myself. Its not easy to find the parkinglot at home to step out.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
When Ana comes to answer the doorbell, she should come straight down.
Behind that picture is some sprite movement (Ana steps two steps back and if she is not oriented down, her sprite stuck).
How is the next update coming along? Can't wait for Ana to finally going to the Doctor to get her IUD removed *wink wink*

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I Have a little problem with nearly all my saves : I can't do anything because NPC are "out of screen".
Bug 1.jpg
Edit :
It's all the saves located in a building ("Home", "Work", etc), outdoor it's OK.
I find a "good" save. And now, I can continue this nice game !

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes