Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Last I played this game was before V0.92 of Chapter 1 and now I get to enjoy lots of content of this great and unique game.:extremelyhappy: (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
And now that I am caught up and hungry for more :FeelsBadMan: but have to control my self and comeback again after couple of months.

Best of Luck for the Developer ! :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: nothunt

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
anyone have map with all locations, i totally forgot where is what
Look at post #283 , there are some answers (Robi's houses).
Rest = depending what you wanne know ? There are not so much important places, besides where Robi is.
Ana Work = out of house, right, down, right (somewhere near a small parking space, if I recall correct)

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@PikoLeo, In CH 2, how find this scene vC2_54Uros
This is in Chapter 2 "1.0" (and not in "1.0 Patreon").
On (last) Saturday, after having sex with the old guy (or at Robi's home) go east (and south) past the apartment house where lives Josi. Uros (her son) will be on the street before the entrance.

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
I tried to find vC2_44cuvaj, i guess its before or after the Scene with Robi and his Friend with Girl. But i cant find the Scene. Can you help me pls?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does he have a Patreon level for "Get someone to re-write everything" ?
I know this is from 2017 but this it the best statement ever.:happyblush:p:cool:;):FeelsGoodMan:XD

God I am going to have to steal this one.:rolleyes:

Jul 5, 2017
In the name of Manitou, is that game still alive? I hoped the creator might have given up by now.

Can we raise enough money to pay him off? Like have him retire early or something?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes