patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Wow, only recently discovered this game, and I'm really glad I did :) What a great game this is ! It does what a lot of games on this forum can't seem to do : getting you that nice feeling down there :closedtongue: very lewd story, nice graphics, animations, etc. If there would have been some sounds with the animations, then a 5 star game, now still 4,5 stars imo !

Reactions: Valronn

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Please some one send me the map with identification...I can't identify the locations
What location are you looking for, maybe we can help ?
I don't think there is a map, but the locations a fairly easy to find with the tips in the dialogues.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
So Ana chapter 3 should be in a new thread too? I don't understand what's unclear. And sure, I'll try to explain it, from what I saw cause I ain't played it yet. Ana- True Daughter is an offshoot of the Ana series, one which includes the daughter as a main character. The daughter starts off a little stiff, but she winds up submitting to ****

And therefore she's okay with what Ana is doing...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
can you make a new entry thread. multiple games in one is messy. op becomes unclear. ty for upload
can someone explain the title? Ana - True Daughter?
Is a short story and it's explained in the OP (see info). No worth make a new thread cos is too short.

Reactions: cusa

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
One of the worst games I tried.
Devs engrish is just too much for me and user experience... damn man you really have no idea how to use RPGM engine.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
unik game, but why this chapter is so short, and can not you leave it open so that we can walk and smash it, even if we have reached the end:tf:

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes