Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Robi is too cruel, but without Robi - Ana will be only loving wife...I wanted to see most scenes with Ana nor other girls...I like this milf...very sexy...And more, more an*l scene...mb double an*l and gaping...But its only my wish)

May 4, 2017
In chapter one when Robi goes to see whatever her name is at the school the game doesn't continue there's no dialogue no nothing am I supposed to do something to unlock it or what. Help would be appreciated.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
In chapter one when Robi goes to see whatever her name is at the school the game doesn't continue there's no dialogue no nothing am I supposed to do something to unlock it or what. Help would be appreciated.
When Robi rides a bus to Zidan?
He steps down in front of the school and goes to the first floor (stairs are a bit strange). Last room on left is cabinet from professor Amanda...

tmv

May 31, 2017
I'm stuck in Ch2. I dropped Robi off at his place after the car sex, but then do not know what to do. (I can go back to the appartment and he leaves the car over and over again). If I drive home, I cannot park and leave the car. So probably I've to do something else. Parking at Robi does not work either. Any ideas?

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I'm stuck in Ch2. I dropped Robi off at his place after the car sex, but then do not know what to do. (I can go back to the appartment and he leaves the car over and over again). If I drive home, I cannot park and leave the car. So probably I've to do something else. Parking at Robi does not work either. Any ideas?
I have no idea what could be cause for this.
In archive are two save file, one just before Robi's drop off and second when Ana leaves car at home. (save file are in game folder/www/save)

May 4, 2017
When Robi rides a bus to Zidan?
He steps down in front of the school and goes to the first floor (stairs are a bit strange). Last room on left is cabinet from professor Amanda...
I know that DEV, Robi goes to meet professor Amanda he goes in the room, the scene just doesn't trigger nothing happens. How can I pledge to you when there are such bugs as this.

tmv

May 31, 2017
@PikoLeo I've an issue agin to get out of the car after visiting Rob's apartment. Maybe it's possible to add an hotspot in the parkinglot? The game is to much fun to suffer from these small anoyances...

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I know that DEV, Robi goes to meet professor Amanda he goes in the room, the scene just doesn't trigger nothing happens. How can I pledge to you when there are such bugs as this.
I was not aware of this bug till now (for more than a half year).
It happens if you go 'too fast' from the bus into school (you should wait till Robi say "I need to look for Amanda...").
If you are already in school, you should go back out, the bus will come, Robi will say "I need...".

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@PikoLeo I've an issue agin to get out of the car after visiting Rob's apartment. Maybe it's possible to add an hotspot in the parkinglot? The game is to much fun to suffer from these small anoyances...
A car is bigger than usual sprite/figure and if you stop to close to the wall (even if doesn't look so) you could not get out of the car.
You should be able to get out of the car everywhere (not to close to obstacle). If is a problem only in Ana's backyard, you could stop in front of the house.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Where am I supposed to go after blowjob in the park after I left the school ?

EDIT Alright I randomly drive through the road and robi said this is my apartment with the red bricks. The dev should add some notifications to where to go. Otherwise it gets really annoying to figure out what to do next.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Where am I supposed to go after blowjob in the park after I left the school ?

EDIT Alright I randomly drive through the road and robi said this is my apartment with the red bricks. The dev should add some notifications to where to go. Otherwise it gets really annoying to figure out what to do next.

Reactions: UncleVT

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ana is the best! I know the story is a little generic and the artwork not the best out there but there's something about her that makes me want more. Now that I see the picture with all the men though I think I missed something. I found the scene with the old man in this update but when is the scene with the other optional guy?

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Ana is the best! I know the story is a little generic and the artwork not the best out there but there's something about her that makes me want more. Now that I see the picture with all the men though I think I missed something. I found the scene with the old man in this update but when is the scene with the other optional guy?
Where do i find movie 44 "cuvaj" with the guy on the street. IT must be shortly before the end of version 0.6.

Anybody has an idea?
When you come to Robi (last group sex), do not park a car in a parking lot, but leave it on the street. Later when you gets out of the building, the car will not be there. You can find him left of railway station.... Hope you can understand me :)
That is last group sex in Zidan (apartment 306).
If you check movies in movie folder of the game (they are not encrypted) you will see another small 'adventure' with Uros.

Reactions: Stakos

ferrus

May 9, 2017
First off, love the game. The graphics have seen an incredible jump in quality and the plotline is great. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to see where it goes from here. I'm in chapter 2 where the daughter catches Ana and Robi sneaking off but i can't figure out where they went to. Can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks!

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
First off, love the game. The graphics have seen an incredible jump in quality and the plotline is great. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to see where it goes from here. I'm in chapter 2 where the daughter catches Ana and Robi sneaking off but i can't figure out where they went to. Can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks!
I believe they went down the basement of the apartment. There is a stair on the lobby that goes down the basement

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes