Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
Where do i find movie 44 "cuvaj" with the guy on the street. IT must be shortly before the end of version 0.6.

Anybody has an idea?
When you come to Robi (last group sex), do not park a car in a parking lot, but leave it on the street. Later when you gets out of the building, the car will not be there. You can find him left of railway station.... Hope you can understand me :)

Reactions: Luftwand

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I wish that was a way to refuse Ivan and when you refuse Robi with his friend/girlfriend you wouldn't get a game over. To be quite frank, I wish that was a path we could refuse Robi all together and just stay between family.

Reactions: 4Finger

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Okay, so I just downloaded this a played a bit. And deleted it again. Which is kinda sad, because the tags are right up my alley.

Why? Because of the script. So Ana starts out being pestered and groped by Robi who calls her a cunt. Right, piss off douchebag. So I reject him and get a game over. Reload. Don't reject him, fuck him for no reason in the hallway despite him doing everything to make himself look bad. He then changes, becomes romantic and fucks Ana all over the living room. Nice, I'm ready to forget a bit of bad writing there. So, move to the bedroom. Game asks if Ana should tell him that she has only fucked Peter in the bed, answer No, and then Ana tells him. /le facepalm.

Fuck it. Cunt.

Titeuf

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, so I just downloaded this a played a bit. And deleted it again. Which is kinda sad, because the tags are right up my alley.

Why? Because of the script. So Ana starts out being pestered and groped by Robi who calls her a cunt. Right, piss off douchebag. So I reject him and get a game over. Reload. Don't reject him, fuck him for no reason in the hallway despite him doing everything to make himself look bad. He then changes, becomes romantic and fucks Ana all over the living room. Nice, I'm ready to forget a bit of bad writing there. So, move to the bedroom. Game asks if Ana should tell him that she has only fucked Peter in the bed, answer No, and then Ana tells him. /le facepalm.

Fuck it. Cunt.
Make your own game, easy.

Reactions: PikoLeo

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Make your own game, easy.
Well, I realize that the ending there came off quite harsh, but it was meant like "fuck it, I ragequit". And the cunt bit was in reference to Robi's constant use of the word. I just wanted to explain my experience with the game. If you like it, play it and enjoy it. I just couldn't.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
In chapter 1 after sex with guy in wood, guy ask you to follow hem and after u say yes you go in hes house with green door and house is empty. What to do?

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
In chapter 1 after sex with guy in wood, guy ask you to follow hem and after u say yes you go in hes house with green door and house is empty. What to do?
O sory i finde out. Instead going in woods you need to go at bus station, close to her work

Reactions: Titeuf

nothunt

Feb 28, 2018
Actually I played the whole thing. I think its quite entertaining and I understand that there is alot of work done there. Keep it up! Thank you!

Jun 13, 2017
WHAT DO DO AFTER SHE CHANGES IN THE FOREST GOING TO MEET THE BOYS ? i went to the school but it say dont interrupt the class but i dont know wat to do , help please

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes