zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
how can i use ana's car? which button / key do I have to press for it? I stand in front of the car and nothing happens

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Just played v1.0. Feel little disappointed. It is too short from v0.6 to v1.0 and it is too rush to finish chapter 2.
Still, the game is not bad. Ana's husband has once asked Ana about using condom while fucking other men. I guess, in chp 3, will Ana be impregnated? and by who?
Sorry for my bad english.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
To both previous post and others...

You could visit my Patreon page - you would not be bitten. (...patreon.com/pikoleo)

In Chapter 1 went Ana from a relative 'innocent' wife to have an affair with 'inappropriate' partner (sons best friend).
In Chapter 2 Ana transforms to a slut who will have sex with (almost) everybody - even with her own son.
On the main page of Chapter 2 (1.0) are all the men with whom has she sex (two of them are optional).

Why I went (in Chapter 2) from 0.6 to 1.0? I try to make an update once a month (month and a half) and 0.6 hasn't meant that the game is at 60%. I admit that the end of Chapter 2 is a bit abrupt, but 'the goal' of Chapter 2 was reached and I decided not to drag the last scene.

"Robi is by nature more vulgar and at times even a jerk,..."
Robi's initiative wish was to have sex with Ana. Then he falls in (sort of) love with Ana (not realizing that). This results in his fluctuation between being romantic and being a jerk.
And Ana? He accepts his challenges and burns bridges behind...

On pregnancy is hinted in "Ana - New Year Special". The link is on this forum or on my Patreon page (FREE, Yeah!!!).

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
my game glitched after the special shower. the 2 sprites meld become conjoined and the scene repeats on a never ending loop

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
my game glitched after the special shower. the 2 sprites meld become conjoined and the scene repeats on a never ending loop
Is that after Ana sees Jure in the bathroom? Merging of sprites is okay (loop not). Can you go to the Jure's room?

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hmm?
1. You could start the game from new (skip version of 0.6); go thru talk by lunch; then Ana went to walk, after she says that she doesn't know what should do (on top of stairs), she could go back ins apartment (and starts evening scene with Peter...).
2. You could use this game save (put it in game folder/www/save.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes