fanghandschu

Feb 10, 2018
OK i tried to Play Version 3.6 but after the Scene in front of TV (Mastrubating and Talking to daughter) i walked in the bedroom to Change clothes and after that the game freezes….

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
OK i tried to Play Version 3.6 but after the Scene in front of TV (Mastrubating and Talking to daughter) i walked in the bedroom to Change clothes and after that the game freezes….
if it is the scene where you imediately start walking to the right and stop at wall, then try following:
move on stars to get dressed - DONT move with mouse afterwards - make a step upwards (arrow pad up) - then you still start moving to the right, but this time 1 field above and you should walk further to the mirror and the next trigger will happen there and the game can continue.
(HATE all these bugs which are in game right now about false triggering)

Tonitokiller

Apr 13, 2018
Greetings, in chapter 3 (V.0.3.6) for Win, the second time that Ana goes with her boss to the hotel, when entering this the screen becomes completely black and the game stops moving, someone else will happened?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Greetings, in chapter 3 (V.0.3.6) for Win, the second time that Ana goes with her boss to the hotel, when entering this the screen becomes completely black and the game stops moving, someone else will happened?
as i experienced there is just ONE scene with ana going to hotel with boss. If you got a second one it seems to be a bug and this is why you get stuck

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well started ch1 , played to the beach, then work, then the game stuck... tried couple of times, just throw it.

today, im giving a chance to ch2. started, got to school, met the friend, blew him at the parking lot, then hes is trying to get MC home, she said NO, he goes away. i try to drive away, game lopps and the guy appears again talking about going up, she says no. i went in, parked, going up to 306, door opens and????? MC cant get in... any help what to do?

Tonitokiller

Apr 13, 2018
The scene starts by mistake when you return to sit in the red chair of the work of ana and the next day when the scene ends with his colleague and says he has to go to the bathroom, when that scene ends automatically he sits down again start the trip to the hotel again.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
can someone can do for android version in all chapter especially need a guide and walkthrough to this game i like this game but its hard to find and figure how to solve this

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes