Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
In Chapter 2, after sex in the out of the way place, Ana drops Robi off at his apartment in Zidan and comes home. I park in the back lot, walk up the stairs, and then there's nothing for Ana to do in her apartment. She also can't leave her apartment. I'm not sure how to progress the game. Any tips? Thank you.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
In Chapter 2, after sex in the out of the way place, Ana drops Robi off at his apartment in Zidan and comes home. I park in the back lot, walk up the stairs, and then there's nothing for Ana to do in her apartment. She also can't leave her apartment. I'm not sure how to progress the game. Any tips? Thank you.
Returning home, Ana should say:
"I need a shower... Hmm, and there is something in my nightstand, that I could take with me."

ssamjean

Jul 12, 2017
[QUOTE = "geraldo1978, post : 1423242, member : 632607"] 나는 같은 버그가 있습니다. 어떻게 해결해야할지 모르겠다. [/ QUOTE]
새로운
it 's 3.7 savefile
해보자!

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "geraldo1978, post : 1423242, member : 632607"] 나는 같은 버그가 있습니다. 어떻게 해결해야할지 모르겠다. [/ QUOTE]
새로운
it 's 3.7 savefile
해보자!
your files Don't work. i can't see their in load in the game. sorry for my English. i m french

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
your files Don't work. i can't see their in load in the game. sorry for my English. i m french
salut, petite question tu joues à la souris ou avec le clavier.
car je crois que j'avais lu dans un vieux post qu'il y a des bugs parfois en jouant avec la souris. ce que j'ai pu vérifier la dernière fois que j'ai joué, j’étais bloqué lorsque Ana va se changer dans sa chambre, j'ai rechargé le jeu en utilisant que le clavier et pas de bug. a voir si

Hi, little question, you're playing with the mouse or the keyboard.
because I think I read in an old post that there are bugs sometimes when playing with the mouse. what I was able to check the last time I played, I was stuck when Ana goes to change in her room, I reloaded the game using only the keyboard and no bugs.
to see if it works for you.

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
salut, petite question tu joues à la souris ou avec le clavier.
car je crois que j'avais lu dans un vieux post qu'il y a des bugs parfois en jouant avec la souris. ce que j'ai pu vérifier la dernière fois que j'ai joué, j’étais bloqué lorsque Ana va se changer dans sa chambre, j'ai rechargé le jeu en utilisant que le clavier et pas de bug. a voir si

Hi, little question, you're playing with the mouse or the keyboard.
because I think I read in an old post that there are bugs sometimes when playing with the mouse. what I was able to check the last time I played, I was stuck when Ana goes to change in her room, I reloaded the game using only the keyboard and no bugs.
to see if it works for you.
je joue avec la souris effectivement. j'essaierai avec le clavier. je verrai bien si ca change ou pas.

I play with my mouse efffectively. i tried with keyboard lately. Maybe that's good or not.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017

Uncropped and (mostly) unedited pictures from Chapter 3. They are in chronological order (and not exactly in game order).

ssamjean

Jul 12, 2017
[QUOTE = "Remigio, post : 1431160, member : 595594"] 미안하지만 아나 2 장은이 장소가 어디 있고이 장면의 잠금이 해제되어 있습니까? [/ QUOTE]
ㅁThere is an answer to post #181.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "Remigio, post : 1431160, member : 595594"] 미안하지만 아나 2 장은이 장소가 어디 있고이 장면의 잠금이 해제되어 있습니까? [/ QUOTE]
ㅁThere is an answer to post #181.
Thanks so much!

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
Gush, I miss so much the spark of passion that spicy foreplay in the park had at the very beginning...and the lost car event along the way when Ana was returning home from Roby. Afterwards, it's just banging, banging and banging... Look forward to some intricate events in the office and Roby's grope-fucking Ana risking to be caught/exposed.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
There is a scene in the attic at the end of series 1 showing Ana giving sons friend a hand job on the park bench but iv never been able to trigger that and also does she ever do anything with the old man?

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
There is a scene in the attic at the end of series 1 showing Ana giving sons friend a hand job on the park bench but iv never been able to trigger that...
On the first day, after a picnic is a football/soccer game. After serious of 'fault' (Ana vs Robi) and 'right' responses, follows an invitation to go to a more secluded place...

... and also does she ever do anything with the old man?
Not in Chapter 1.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
While the football game is going on I get all the "fault" and then there is no options for me, I'm not too fussed as iv completed the whole game that's available now lol. :)

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes