WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
I'm stuck in Chapter 2, after going to the school. I'm looking for the coffee shop and I've seen on here that when you go left from the school, you get stopped by Robi. Well I haven't been stopped, but I found him in the spoiler below. What am I doing wrong? Or am I stuck in a bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same

rayfarandy

Dec 27, 2017
im stuck in the begining. after from office, i go home, when in staircase, the game lead me to mailbox, then robi come. after that i dont know where to go. because is no walkthrought in game. help

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Someone should pin the android ports of this game chapter 1 already has a android port idk is ther a android port of the chapter 2 and 3

deathrip3r

Apr 27, 2017

Use to extract it

Mar 28, 2018
There is no NTR in the game. Both the wife and husband cheat all the time and they both know more or less what the other is doing. There is also sharing. The story-line is mainly about the wife becoming liberated with lots of sex.

Reactions: rgnar62

Darvedaiven

May 14, 2019
Does anyone have the save files for Android ...after the gangbang scene of Ana and daughter ,I got stuck at the night scene with husband screen freezes but dialogue for next morning is showing....

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
Anyone having save game file for chapter 3 after gangbang scene of ana and her daughter please . . .Game freezes after the scene with peter at night
also , all the developer saves are before this scene .
Can anyone share the save file for android upto end of version 3.09 please

Darvedaiven

May 14, 2019
Anyone having save game file for chapter 3 after gangbang scene of ana and her daughter please . . .Game freezes after the scene with peter at night
also , all the developer saves are before this scene .
Can anyone share the save file for android upto end of version 3.09 please
Same problem bro

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Yes, there is a bug at the end of the third week - the game doesn't remove the last picture.
But you can just start as a new game from Monday, fourth week.

Darvedaiven

May 14, 2019
Yes, there is a bug at the end of the third week - the game doesn't remove the last picture.
But you can just start as a new game from Monday, fourth week.
Is there a save file for the fourth week can u plz help me with that .....and thank u

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes