Tushar kumar

Jun 1, 2020
I am playing Ana chapter 1 milf to mid where I was stuck in school where I have to meet Amanda she was upstairs when I went into her cabinet and click her she can't respond. What I can do now plzzz help.

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
I am playing Ana chapter 1 milf to mid where I was stuck in school where I have to meet Amanda she was upstairs when I went into her cabinet and click her she can't respond. What I can do now plzzz help.
Yes, I think I had the same issue.
Remembering walking around and tried to go into some classrooms. Talking to the guard and then returned or something and then I could visit Amanda.. (I think..)
Hope this helps.

Feb 12, 2018
help , i got a problem , i'm stuck at the scene when peter lick ana's pussy after she got fucked by tatjana's friends, the image freeze can someone help??

Last edited:

Tushar kumar

Jun 1, 2020
There are many glitch in Ana chapter. I am stuck in Ana Chapter 2 mif² where when I drop Robi to his home then where I have to go and also I am unable to leave car i am playing in my phone. Please help to solve this problem.

Paul5602

Dec 23, 2019
chapters 1 and 2 are great but what happens in the head of the author for chapter 3, I like the story of coruption but that goes too far especially with regard to roby and even ana and peter I I got fed up at the end, it becomes unrealistic,

Spoil

spoil I put a space so as not to spoil those who do not roby presents ana to these parents as his girlfriend, he wants to make her a baby and she says yes these wtf, peter fucks a kid who wants to share everything guys from Ana, everyone's son, I still have 3 days to see but I will not play the next update

VagueRowDev

Apr 30, 2018
i am getting failed to load image messages for ch3 start and week one, downloaded twice from different sources. is there a fix that i am missing?
edit: said missing pictures are in the files.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I may just wait until this game to reach to next chapter. It has been a while I did the other games by this developer. Most of them are good.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just drag the new 3.12 files in the 3.11 and overwrite where whatever files it says you have. :)
That is what i did.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes