Go to "New Game"
Pick from the following choices
- "Chapter 3 from start"
- "Week 2, Monday"
- "Week 3, Monday"
- "Week 4, Monday"
- "Week 5, Monday"
- "Week 6, Monday"

There is no need to request save game if PikoLeo provided us where to start from. If it frustrated for you to go through same themes, then need to start saving your files and backup your save files correctly so you do not have to repeat the same themes over and over. You should be pleased that PikoLeo provided the option where to start from beside from the beginning.

Reactions: adrie4u

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Where to go in wenesday morning?
Where is the wedding ?
Week 6, Wednesday morning - you back to apt, show, dress up for work
Later talk to josi's apt. follow the arrows... Make sure you drive the car over the arrows.
Park car in garage
Go to Robi's apt, next to garage... Apt 306
Just flow with story and it will take you to the wedding....

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Just a few suggestions for more content. Triple Penetration Two in the pussy/one in the ass or two in the ass/one in the pussy. Fucked with large dildos/bottles/bats. Animals - start with louis and dogs, maybe more and larger later. Bukkake - cum and piss. More homeless. Enjoy most of the game update soon/

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks Whereslucifer but I can't park the car when I'm back home... A bug ?
I drive the car back to apt parking lot. I just pick the middle and click on space bar. If you can't there may be an minor issue you may be having.

After the wedding, go back to the garage next to Robi's apt.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I tried but nothing happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may have to figure that out later, what week and day was that on? I may have to jump there and go through it. Hopefully someone can provide an answer to your question. I had been a long while since i did that theme.

Was that on Chapter 3 or the earlier chapters (1 or 2)?

Last edited:

Mahh

May 9, 2017
I may have to figure that out later, what week and day was that on? I may have to jump there and go through it. Hopefully someone can provide an answer to your question. I had been a long while since i did that theme.

Was that on Chapter 3 or the earlier chapters (1 or 2)?

Chapter 3 but I don't know what week

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Think about ana going for a walk with Robi and all she is wearing is her short almost see through lingerie. As they walk down the street several different dogs sniff her wet pussy until one jumps on her back knocking her to all fours and then mounts and fucks his bitch. It could even end up as a doggy gangbang. With people standing around taking pictures of the sexy human bitch. Update soon please.

• Haha
Reactions: Mahh

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Chapter 3 but I don't know what week
In Chapter 3, it shows the week and day on the upper right corner. When you did the screenshot, I couldn't see it. I may start random until I find it and see what is the next step you may need to do.

Mahh

May 9, 2017
In Chapter 3, it shows the week and day on the upper right corner. When you did the screenshot, I couldn't see it. I may start random until I find it and see what is the next step you may need to do.
I sent full SS I only deleted black bars. I checked now and on the upper right corner nothing shows. I have a save before the event.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I sent full SS I only deleted black bars. I checked now and on the upper right corner nothing shows. I have a save before the event.
Okay, drive north from the shack (gang-banging). Ana and Tatjana will chat for a while, then the car would be near the apartment's back parking lot gate. Park the car. Go to the apt on 3rd floor. Tatjana will say she need to use the bathroom.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes