RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
On Saturday (Week 5) Ana and Robi leave Ana's apartment to go to Robi's house (and his parents).
3 seconds after leaving the house starts the first dialog on the street.
3 seconds after entering the map (town part) with Robi's home, starts the second dialog on the street.
After that is the arrow on the sidewalk in front of the house.
If you leave the map (with Robi's house) and then return to it, then is the arrow on the roof and you can't enter the house.
So i bugged the game then because i didn't know where is the house first time? That's why i hate rpgm trash. Can you tell is there any other scene in the house or not, so i can know what i missed? Because there is no way to find some previous save and i don't wanna start whole week again

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
So i bugged the game then because i didn't know where is the house first time? That's why i hate rpgm trash. Can you tell is there any other scene in the house or not, so i can know what i missed? Because there is no way to find some previous save and i don't wanna start whole week again
Well, since you whinng about redoing the week, well that better than starting from beginning... Here are few saves... Plus screenshot of Robi's Parent house... If you do not like RPGM, why don't you do a "Ren'Py Unofficial Remake".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a great day. (y)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well, since you whinng about redoing the week, well that better than starting from beginning... Here are few saves... Plus screenshot of Robi's Parent house... If you do not like RPGM, why don't you do a "Ren'Py Unofficial Remake".

Have a great day. (y)
Thanks for the saves, didn't know that remake even exist. For complaining, yea, i don't like to click all over the place and to search for one house for 10 minutes. It's just there to prolong the duration of an update .

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
RottenPlum

Yes, there been a bunch "Ren'Py/RemPy Unofficial Remake" to help replace some of the RPGM games, See below

Elena's Life
https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-v0-32-nickfifa.1421/
https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-renpy-unofficial-remake-v0-32b-phalzyr.30339/
*** I prefer the Ren'PY over RPGM for this one for some reason.

Anna Exciting Affection
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-v2-0-deepsleep.2689/
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-unofficial-renpy-remake-v2-0-osmcuser132.8482/
*** I prefer the Ren'PY over RPGM for this one for some reason.

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-24-abaddon.7857/
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-renpy-remake-v0-24-phalzyr.48688/
*** This one, I go either way. I recently tested the RenPY remake and it was good. I provided some feedback to the remake developer. The RPGM for this one flows well. However providing the feedback to Phalzyr to help make sure all the features are in the RenPY that may have been missing from the RPGM format.

Out of the three that I pulled up the two remake developers are Phalzyr and osmcuser132. Phalzyr still doing few remakes.

I just do what is available, if I do not like the game then I just walk away. However, I usually give it a few chance to see how it goes. For this game I like how it is. (If PikoLeo want to change the game platform, then it is all up to PikoLeo) I know there may need a few minor adjustment like the quest info. Otherwise the players should create a walk-through. No developers should be creating the walk-through for their own game.

Overall, I believe that RPGM is good game platform to get the players more involve than being lazy. I like the game Peasant's Quest, however it does have a huge amount of maps that can make it confusing. In fact, I haven't play that game in a while (It may be over a year since I last played this game). So, I may have to start over again to relearn the map off my head. However the forums does help and I believe there is a okay walk-through somewhere. The RenPy platform is good too, however it helps speed up the story instead of moving here and there. What is my preference? Well, I am not going to choose which one because it depends on the developer's game/story format and how it goes. Look at the three games above I posted and my comment.

Remember all the games you should have your personal habit to save the game often. You should be please that PikoLeo provided the options to start what week compare to other games like the three I provided above. All three start from beginning. You will see people posting for full saves here and there in their forum. Some do provide saves. Some of the download links also provide save games that another players providing. In Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession, there are so many routes that you may want to have multiple saves due to different choices.

However it is all up to you. I cannot change your preference. I just providing what and how I feel with different game and it platform. Again, I flow with what the developers' game platform. If I do not like how the game is or how the story is, I just move on or give it a few chances before walking away from that specific game. There are so many games out there that players has their own choices to meet their desire...

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: Devil391446026

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Any idea when this game will be updated? Really enjoyed it.
I rather wait until PikoLeo release the update instead of posting when it may come out. I figured in few month. I assumed an update every three or four months. I am fairly sure that this game is simple enough to meet that requirement. However, we do not know what PikoLeo do in real life. Most developers have primary jobs and life beside developing the game.

Have a great day. (y)

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Hello guys!
Does anybody know if there is a linux version for this game?

Plus,
Does anybody know if I can run these games posted here using wine on linux?
'Cause I'm having trouble, I was able to run certain games but not others, I would be very grateful to all of you if someone will come up with a solution.

P.S:
I'm not currently interested in using a virtual machine, It's just too slow

Many Thanks to you all!

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope ana really does have sex with a dog. Would love to sere her taking one of her naked walks and a dog comes up behind her and starts sniffing and then licking her from behind. Ana gets hot snd the dog leaps up and mounts her right on the street, but she hopes no one sees because it is late at night. But of course someone does see, like the boy that fisted her. He of course threatens to tell everyone and show the pictures from his phone unless ana does a show for him and his friends. A gangbang with men and dogs.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hello guys!
Does anybody know if there is a linux version for this game?

Plus,
Does anybody know if I can run these games posted here using wine on linux?
'Cause I'm having trouble, I was able to run certain games but not others, I would be very grateful to all of you if someone will come up with a solution.

P.S:
I'm not currently interested in using a virtual machine, It's just too slow

Many Thanks to you all!
I haven't work on Linux in a while. Plus my Linux is on Virtual Box. I usually have minor issue with Wine to work correctly time to time with other application that needs to be run in Wine. Hopefully someone in this forum could help you.

Have a great day. (y)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Ana needs to do double vag and double anal. Also, be fucked with very large objects like bottles and a baseball bat. Finally by a dog in the street with someone watching, Maybe even have the dog piss on her when he is finished. Know she has been fisted twice, but maybe fisting in both holes by a man and not a boy or small girl. Gangbanged by homeless guys in her home. where she has invited them for a meal and a fuck. lets see her be the biggest slut ever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darlic and trol8383

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
What is this everyone's obsession with dog? Go watch Animopron and wildeer studios instead, detailed animations.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am having a problem with chapter 2. I save a game in chapter 2 and it works as long as the game is open, but if I quit sand come back later it always says that I have to start a new game. There is a save folder and saves, but they are not recognized. Where should the save folder be in chapter 2. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes