Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
The only way I can play this game is on gamcore, because I can't make it work on my pc for some reason. But it is bugged! I'm talking about Ana Chapter 3 version on gamcore.
When I go to zidane for the first time, after buying the lingerie I cannot go back home...nothing happens.
Does anybody have a solution??

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
By the way I find this game to be soooooo hot!
The developer made a masterpiece in designing her pussy, I haven't seen a much more appealing pussy in any other game.
Just that little hair adds so much to it, it's freaking hot!

But I wold like to go further with the storyline to see if the game mantains the same level. ( I haven't played chapter 1 & 2).

Anyway, so far sooo good (and so freaking hot :D )

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
I wanted to try out Chapter 3 v3.12, but whatever I choose it gives me an error. Starting from the start or from whatever week, I get an error in the bed when Ana wakes up. Do I need to download the previous games to copy their pictures?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Just thought of a possible scene. Robi takes ana to a pub/bar and while ana is standing at the bar in one of her extra short skirts and no panties robi starts to finger her pussy and then ass. One - two - three fingers in each hole. People staring at the slut at the bar. Now robi invites other men to come and finger the sluts holes. Then one of the guys says she needs to be stretched some more. The he starts to fuck her pussy with a long neck beer bottle. Then after a while he does the same to her ass. Finally he pulls it out and fills the bottle with piss before he makes her drink it all. Could lead to a gangbang the next weekend.

Reactions: darlic and trol8383

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Just thought of a possible scene. Robi takes ana to a pub/bar and while ana is standing at the bar in one of her extra short skirts and no panties robi starts to finger her pussy and then ass. One - two - three fingers in each hole. People staring at the slut at the bar. Now robi invites other men to come and finger the sluts holes. Then one of the guys says she needs to be stretched some more. The he starts to fuck her pussy with a long neck beer bottle. Then after a while he does the same to her ass. Finally he pulls it out and fills the bottle with piss before he makes her drink it all. Could lead to a gangbang the next weekend.
OMG you are SICK - I love it

Reactions: trol8383 and peas

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I wanted to try out Chapter 3 v3.12, but whatever I choose it gives me an error. Starting from the start or from whatever week, I get an error in the bed when Ana wakes up. Do I need to download the previous games to copy their pictures?
The full version of 3.12 is 1,9 GB.
'Only' 3.12 is 290 MB.
"Or, if you have 3-3.11, you can download 'only 3.12' and manually copy 'missing' pictures and movies from 3.11 into corresponding folders in 3.12 (pictures and movies starting with the letter "A" and "B"). "

Last edited:
Reactions: anderson22783

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
The only way I can play this game is on gamcore, because I can't make it work on my pc for some reason. But it is bugged! I'm talking about Ana Chapter 3 version on gamcore.
When I go to zidane for the first time, after buying the lingerie I cannot go back home...nothing happens.
Does anybody have a solution??
Read post #922.

Reactions: anderson22783

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Does anybody remember exactly when ana talks about her fantasy of sex with a dog. I don't want to replay all through the game to find it. Thanks

Dave2504

Nov 17, 2018
Does anybody remember exactly when ana talks about her fantasy of sex with a dog. I don't want to replay all through the game to find it. Thanks
It's in 3.12 at the very end (the evening after the wedding)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I think we should get a scene in a later update where uros takes an almost naked Ana for a walk into town wearing a collar engraved with the words "dog whore" on it and a leash attached. Uros would be fingering ana's ass, maybe even fisting her until a dog shows up and starts sniffing ana. Uros would then demand ana stick her head under the dogs belly and suck his cock. Ana would do so until the dog came down her nasty throat, but by then several more dogs had shown up and were fighting to mount the bitch. A dog wins the battle and mounts ana and begins to fuck her hard and fast. As soon as the first finishes another jumps on her bsck. The doggie gangbang has started. Ana guides several of the dog dicks into her dripping ass. It continues until every dog can no longer cum and the scene ends as all the dogs take time to piss on the bitch, marking their territory.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I think we should get a scene in a later update where uros takes an almost naked Ana for a walk into town wearing a collar engraved with the words "dog whore" on it and a leash attached. Uros would be fingering ana's ass, maybe even fisting her until a dog shows up and starts sniffing ana. Uros would then demand ana stick her head under the dogs belly and suck his cock. Ana would do so until the dog came down her nasty throat, but by then several more dogs had shown up and were fighting to mount the bitch. A dog wins the battle and mounts ana and begins to fuck her hard and fast. As soon as the first finishes another jumps on her bsck. The doggie gangbang has started. Ana guides several of the dog dicks into her dripping ass. It continues until every dog can no longer cum and the scene ends as all the dogs take time to piss on the bitch, marking their territory.
yeah and some rimjobs for the dogs that would be so hot :love:

Reactions: peas

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The only thing "missing" for me at least is that she also must wear stockings/crotchless pantyhose ;)
Other than that a good idea (y)

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Man I've played your game and I must say something: Ana is fuckin' HOT!!!!
One of the Hottest chicks I've seen so far in these games on this website.

But You should make available the possibility to DUMP Roby,
I mean, he's a total looser...
I whish Ana Dumped him in the first place and went with someone more muscular...or with a better Cock
Miha should be more present!
The scenes between Ana and Miha the Mechanic are THE BEST!
Especially the first time Ana met him, that is the best scene in the game in my opinion.

You should also consider the possibility of making Ana a BBC addict, the encounter she had with that loser black fake priest in the bathroom with roby was disappointing...
And Nibel?? He's still a kid! He doesn't act like a Man!!!
Ana needs to be Man-handled!
Ana needs someone to dominate her into becoming a BBC Addict, that would make the game much HOTTER!

Cheers Man
Good Work

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
One more thing...Things are much hotter when Ana is left alone with Miha rather than when also that loser of Mizra is involved, ore even that loser of her husband

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope an update is coming soon. This is one of my top 3 games on here.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Recent posts by PikoLe

#UeQjli9-Koi2bX-2WFGE8xuN0r6PKrOm1784-14R-DM
The link is for unsorted images (full size) from upgrade 3.12..
Since I can work with up to three figures at a time, you can also see how the pictures are 'stitched' together.
I’m working on 3.13 and currently, I'm at 180+ pictures (3.12 has 160 pictures).
I have a little fun with it and so I keep adding stuff. The picture in the post is from one such unexpected addition.
I know you want more frequent updates, but I decided to release them when I’m satisfied (or when I’ve had enough of everything for a week or two).

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Recent posts by PikoLe

Mega#UeQjli9-Koi2bX-2WFGE8xuN0r6PKrOm1784-14R-DM
The link is for unsorted images (full size) from upgrade 3.12..
Since I can work with up to three figures at a time, you can also see how the pictures are 'stitched' together.
I’m working on 3.13 and currently, I'm at 180+ pictures (3.12 has 160 pictures).
I have a little fun with it and so I keep adding stuff. The picture in the post is from one such unexpected addition.
I know you want more frequent updates, but I decided to release them when I’m satisfied (or when I’ve had enough of everything for a week or two).
add its " " front
#UeQjli9-Koi2bX-2WFGE8xuN0r6PKrOm1784-14R-DM

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes