Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
This game would have been much better if the process of corruption of Ana was much slower.
I first played chapter 3, and I found it hot. (Most of the times (i.e: the Mechanic, not that soy boy in zidan))
But the fact that her husband soon gets to know that she's cheating and doesn't complain that much with her was kind of a turn off for me.
And also the fact that he seeks vengeance by bringing a girl ( younger than Ana) at home and fucks her in front of Ana.
Ana should be the ONLY winner,
and her husband the only loser.

She should cheat behind his back, that would be much hotter.
Or maybe, if he eventually discover she is cheating, she should make him a cuckold. And that would be the highest level of hotness the game would reach in my opinion.

I played chapter 1 and I saw that Ana very soon surrenders to that soy boy that lives in Zidan.
Chapter 1-Ana should have been less condesending. Rape was good, but she should have been traumatised by it.
And then, slowly discover that she liked it.

And when she found the Mechanic in chapter 3, he sould have been the only partner worth for her

But that's just my opinion

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
Please can someone help me? I'm at Mall on forth week, and nothing happens. Am I skipping something to make the scene happen? I'm blocked, thanks.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Please can someone help me? I'm at Mall on forth week, and nothing happens. Am I skipping something to make the scene happen? I'm blocked, thanks.
there is a patch for this.
i asked the same question here a while ago and the developer himself, pikoleo, answered me.
Just scroll back to previous posts to find my question and his answer, it's not that far behind since not many people talk in this thread.

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
there is a patch for this.
i asked the same question here a while ago and the developer himself, pikoleo, answered me.
Just scroll back to previous posts to find my question and his answer, it's not that far behind since not many people talk in this thread.
Thanks, but I think it is not the same problem. I've found something about map025, but I've tried it and nothing happens. Can you put that patch or share a save where it is working? Thanks.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I'm guessing you had driven too fast from Podval to Zidan. Approximate 3 seconds in the drive from Podval is a short event where Ana muse if she should go to Ivan or to the Mall. (Entering the Mall the number up right must be 80).

Reactions: anderson22783

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks, but I think it is not the same problem. I've found something about map025, but I've tried it and nothing happens. Can you put that patch or share a save where it is working? Thanks.
I'm sorry, I thought it was the same problem I had!

Nevermind ahahahahah

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Nice update PikoLeo :)
And the perhaps hinting on a dog scene sounds cool too (But it should be an optional scene since it is not everyone's cup of tea if ever added) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: peas

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
My memory lane are not that great:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have the internet connection i would recommend you to DL it, but what i like and what you like can be different but i enjoyed it to the fullest ;)
Thanks for the info!
No hubby humiliation?
No Mechanic (I don't remember if his name is Miya or Mizra) scenes?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
No mechanic, but she did talk with her hubby on the phone and she said to Robi to say hello ;)
Mmmmm I don't know why, but I can't stand Robi.
I hope she dumped him in the first place. She still has time to dump him
But that's just my own taste of the game
I was hoping for some Mechanic scenes.

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
I'm guessing you had driven too fast from Podval to Zidan. Approximate 3 seconds in the drive from Podval is a short event where Ana muse if she should go to Ivan or to the Mall. (Entering the Mall the number up right must be 80).
Solved, Thank you so much.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Possible scenes.
1. Robi takes Ana on a walk around town with her dressing very dirty. During the walk Robi has sex with ana in public and this time they are seen by a couple of men she knows. Robi invites the men to get blowjobs and when they finish on her face he invites them to piss on her to clean her off. Start of the town learning about a super slut.
2. Ana decides to go see the young boy and when she gets there he has a young girl there with him. After some talk ana ends up getting fisted in both holes by the boy and girl. Deeper than ever before.
3. Ana goes back to the pub and this time she fucks several men in the main room with others watching. After the men can't go anymore they fuck her with two beer bottles in the ass and pussy and leave her passed out over the bar.
4. Ana is walking home and sees two dogs doing it on the street. Instead of just continuing home she stops to watch and can't believe how horny it makes her. She gets home and has to have sex thinking about the dog doing her.

Really enjoy this game. Wish an update came out every week.

Reactions: hair86 and qwer@07

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I just want the developer to know a little about this fan of his game. I am disabled and almost completely homebound. I play these games because they fill in the time and give some fun to my life. I hope he knows how much I enjoy his game. So if I seem too much in a hurry for the next update this is why. Thank you.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
in the first chapter where do you have to go to the school because Amanda's cabinet doesn't respond to Robi?
Is this when Robi goes for the first time to Amanda?
He drives with the bus from Podval to Zidan?
If so, you must play it slowly.
When he comes with the bus: "Finally, Zidan. I'll step out in front of the school."
Wait.
Second text: "I need to look for Amanda. She should be in her cabinet upstairs."
Now you should go to Amanda's cabinet.
If you are already in school, you should go outside and the scene with arrival should/would repeat.

Last edited:

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I just want the developer to know a little about this fan of his game. I am disabled and almost completely homebound. I play these games because they fill in the time and give some fun to my life. I hope he knows how much I enjoy his game. So if I seem too much in a hurry for the next update this is why. Thank you.
Thank you.

I also want to have fun with Ana and that is why I decided some time ago that I would work so fast that the thing would be to my satisfaction. Not too much drudgery and no cut corners for the sake of catching deadlines. Just working at my own pace.

I visit this forum to see if there are any technical issues (bugs). I’m not discussing the content of the game.

Your ideas are okay, I would just say 'too much too soon'.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
sir am new to this thread and it appears somewhat confusing in chronogical order.

can anyone please help me which one to play 1st order by order?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes