• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.3AlexSideStory APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
She should end up in the national guard, then become a P.O.W., nipple piercings and deepthroats (make it sloppy and deep)(=
Edit: Perhaps in the bush(=

stinol

Dec 22, 2018

#MtNPg6xwpuqP49dcMHctv82w5dSj2pzJSttZARNapi8
The first part is the link and the second is the decryption key. The simplest way to download is that you copy-paste the whole line to your browser address bar.

Reactions: qwer@07

DoubleDArtistery

Feb 18, 2018
Just finished playing this, and the first two chapters and I have to tell you I was captivated by the story. Sure weak structure and plot development issues but I think the dev, is talented enough to bring up a really really touchy subject of mothers and sons finding themselves in this peculiar pedigament. Son knows about mom's affair with his best friend, moms slow transformation into a shut, and the husband/father a willing cuckold participating in the whole triangle. Brave subject matter. If I did games I would go deeper into this taboo.

DoubleDArtistery

Feb 18, 2018
Having an issue after taking daughter back to the house to pick up documents, after shower they leave but no objective on what to do next....any ideas?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I know as a fan I enjoy this game. Haven't heard anything in a good while. Any idea when we can expect an update to the main game?

zodden

Oct 14, 2017
This is pretty good. The animations look dated compared to games like The Spellbook but its pretty good. It gets a little tedius with all the get up, take shower, get dressed, head to work but the grind is not that bad overall. So far I don't know how far I am into chapter 3 but a few hours in the and son has totally disappeard from the story.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I know I have asked before, but I keep hoping for an update soon. Really enjoyed this game.

zodden

Oct 14, 2017
Does the story just end suddenly? I am at a point in chap 4 where Ana goes to the mechanic to pick up her car that was fixed. She gets in the car with the mechanic's helper who drives the car onto the grass in the next map. He gets out, gets back in the car and then it goes to the next map near the garage and the car just stops there. Can't move it, can't get out.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Does the story just end suddenly? I am at a point in chap 4 where Ana goes to the mechanic to pick up her car that was fixed. She gets in the car with the mechanic's helper who drives the car onto the grass in the next map. He gets out, gets back in the car and then it goes to the next map near the garage and the car just stops there. Can't move it, can't get out.
No. There should be a sex scene with the helper. Have you tried pressing the space bar to get out of car. I think that is mentioned in other posts here. Do you have a save from before they get in the car?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes