ermaranza

Dec 26, 2017
Does the story just end suddenly? I am at a point in chap 4 where Ana goes to the mechanic to pick up her car that was fixed. She gets in the car with the mechanic's helper who drives the car onto the grass in the next map. He gets out, gets back in the car and then it goes to the next map near the garage and the car just stops there. Can't move it, can't get out.
same problem for me… .found any solutions?

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Can someone please mention the story order if it is mentioned somewhere?
First ch1: 0.92
Second ch2: 1.0
Third ch3: 3.13

‘Ana – New Year Special’ (ANA NYS) is somewhere after Chapter 1.

‘Ana – True Daughter’ (refers to Tatjana) is placed between Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.

‘Tatjana’s Night Out’ happens parallel to Chapter 3, week 3, the night from Saturday to Sunday.

‘Making Love’ happens parallel to Chapter 3, week 4 or so.

Anna Ch.3 Alex

hinaina87

Jul 29, 2020
First ch1: 0.92
Second ch2: 1.0
Third ch3: 3.13

‘Ana – New Year Special’ (ANA NYS) is somewhere after Chapter 1.

‘Ana – True Daughter’ (refers to Tatjana) is placed between Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.

‘Tatjana’s Night Out’ happens parallel to Chapter 3, week 3, the night from Saturday to Sunday.

‘Making Love’ happens parallel to Chapter 3, week 4 or so.

Anna Ch.3 Alex
Thanks mate

Last edited:

stinol

Dec 22, 2018

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Enjoyed this side quest. The renders seemed better, especially the skin. But I hope this didn't take away from a full update to the main game. Been looking forward to that for a long time now. Son's birthday party? Ana's present and continuation of her descent into total slutdom!!!

Reactions: Stillborn

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
There is a bug that loops the initial Luis scene. It's impossibile to start Luis night scene after the scene with the mechanic.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i can't get past the assistant mechanic when u drives ana back just pulls over and u can't do anything?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes