starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Playing v3.13, on Week 6 Thursday, Ana had a nap. Peter came home with a friend, Stefan. Most of the dialogues are not in english. Please help.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Glad to see some progress toward the next update. Sad to hear Ana won't be doing a dog for her son's birthday. I do agree it would be dangerous to do it at the party. I was just hoping she would do it as a special present to her son after the party was over. Still seeing her walking down the street stinking of sex and having some stray dog jump her, force her to her knees and taking her right out on the street could be very hot. Double vag and double anal at the party with some boys fisting her after would be great. Also, hope down the road we see her using a baseball bat or very , very large dildo to get her pussy and ass used to the size of the car shop guy. Ana leading her friend to being a bigger and bigger slut would also be fun. Seeing them both go out and finding some friends of her young son, the one who fisted ana, and maybe doing a blowbang with fisting would be nice. Hope this starts being updated on a regular basis and becomes a very popular game. Thanks to the dev.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am disables and enjoy the games here because they help me pass the time. Of all the games I've tried, and that is a lot, I think I am most excited by this game and really hope we get the update soon. This game is just so dirty and fun. It knows it is nothing like real life and doesn't try to be. I hope the update comes soon and we have many more in the next few years.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
The first chapters of this game need a remastered version in Renpy with better graphics.

I hope someone will take it to the next level one day, all the events of corruption and dirtiness are quite good :devilish:

stinol

Dec 22, 2018

1634489328583.png

This story comes from nowhere.
At first, only a few scenes were meant when Jure comes to invite Aleksander to his birthday party. But then it quickly evolved into a short story.
I like Aleksandra and her restraint compared to Ana’s openness.
Now the story has steered in a direction I didn’t have in mind and we’ll see where it leads us...
For download copy/paste the whole line into your browser address bar...
PC:
#t8zyJhN19Mln3xGiFVcIM9q5HdDWmN8Qc26KQvo7kpY
MAC:
#Lznahd-SMXI8ZEY_zi0nc3x4zpgF88HiNQSticqcZeE

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Glad to see some new content, just wish it was a full update to the main story.With Ana's thinking about the mechanic's huge cock she really needs to do a dog so the knot can stretch her even more. Wish in the update she had the option to walk around and find a big stray to take home and have sex with in her marital bed. And would love to see her get a couple of dog paw tattoos to show she is a dog lover and then have peter ask what in the world they mean. Hope Ana drags her friend deeper into the total slut lifestyle. Great game. Hope we get a full update sometime soon. Thank you.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Glad to see some new content, just wish it was a full update to the main story.With Ana's thinking about the mechanic's huge cock she really needs to do a dog so the knot can stretch her even more. Wish in the update she had the option to walk around and find a big stray to take home and have sex with in her marital bed. And would love to see her get a couple of dog paw tattoos to show she is a dog lover and then have peter ask what in the world they mean. Hope Ana drags her friend deeper into the total slut lifestyle. Great game. Hope we get a full update sometime soon. Thank you.
Where is the new content? Links for Free Time from OP are same as it was for earlier update

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
you know it is the real deal when the game discription has to inform you, that the mom is supposed to be "hot" :LOL:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
It was similar but different. Gang bang with workers and sex at mechanic's business.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What are all these games in the OP? Do they have a chronological order? Are they related at all? It looks like there's something like 5 different games and some of the 5 have more than one version where the order isn't clear.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm confused what is the first part ?
If you want to play from the beginning. this is the order of the different chapters.

Ch.1 (v0.92) From MILF to MIF:
Ch.2 (v1.0) MIF
Ch.3 (v3.13) MIF Unlimited

The rest are sidestory's of which some of them are related to the main game.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Patreon doesn't allow beastiality.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
DOWNLOAD
Anna Free Time:
Win:
- MEGA - - -

Anna Ch.3 Alex
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - -

Tatjana's Night Out Compressed
(v1.0): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Ch.1
(v0.92) From MILF to MIF: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Ch.2
(v1.0) MIF: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Ch.3
(v3.13) MIF Unlimited: MEGA - - -

New Year Special: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Ana - True Daughter: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Ch.3 Friday
(Made in Ren'Py): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Patches: BUGFIX

Making Love
Win: MEGA - -

Alex 2
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - -

It would be really nice to get an idea of what to play in which order.
  1. Ch.1 (v0.92) From MILF to MIF
  2. New Year Special
  3. Ch.2 (v1.0) MIF
  4. Ana - True Daughter
  5. Ch.3 (v3.13) MIF Unlimited
  6. Tatjana's Night Out
  7. Making Love
  8. Anna Ch.3 Alex
  9. Alex 2
  10. Anna Free Time
It is something like this right?

PikoLeo Sorry for tagging you, but there's a lot in this thread and it's not at all obvious how it fits together. I've read some comments and scrolled through all the 56 pages to see when the different things were released, but couldn't even find all of them there.

Others are very welcome to answer as well.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes