peas

Jul 31, 2018
Such a tease, not letting all your fans see the do fuck. Hope it will be included in next update. Always enjoy this game, but this update did seem to be missing something. Yea, Ana has lots of sex, but it seemed tame. I enjoy seeing her being more and more corrupted. Like her antics becoming known to her friends and neighbors, her performing in public, using the dog and horse dildo, sucking the dog, being taken by force, doing crazy things. Meeting more black men. People in town knowing she is a slut and some trying to shame her and some trying to be with her. Husbands lusting and wives hating her or being jealous of her. Her wanting to be fisted in the pussy and ass to train her holes for the huge cocked mechanic.

A became a patron at the entry level. Wish I could afford more, but I am disabled on a fixed income and inflation is making it even harder to pay the bills. But I really enjoy this game and wanted the developer to know that. Thank you.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

It would be really nice to get an idea of what to play in which order.
  1. Ch.1 (v0.92) From MILF to MIF
  2. New Year Special
  3. Ch.2 (v1.0) MIF
  4. Ana - True Daughter
  5. Ch.3 (v3.13) MIF Unlimited
  6. Tatjana's Night Out
  7. Making Love
  8. Anna Ch.3 Alex
  9. Alex 2
  10. Anna Free Time
It is something like this right?

PikoLeo Sorry for tagging you, but there's a lot in this thread and it's not at all obvious how it fits together. I've read some comments and scrolled through all the 56 pages to see when the different things were released, but couldn't even find all of them there.

Others are very welcome to answer as well.
Not Really Sure How accurate, but THIS Is what I got; going by Updates (from Patreon).
- kinda Sad/disappointing that Player cannot Stop/Pause "game" to play 'side stories' in the order they were meant to be;
but I understand what a Pain in the Ass it would be for players to do.
(download & play "Ana 2-MIF'; pause/Save halfway thru; download & play 'Ana-NYS'; then Continue/finish 'Ana 2'.)
(Kinda same thing with 'Ana - Chapter 3')
* how do I want to do this? Play All the 'side stories' before I Start/Play Chapter 3 and Hope that It will make sense, or
Play Chapter 3, then play all the side stories.

1. Ch.1 (v0.92) From MILF to MIF
  2. Ch.2 (v1.0) MIF
    • New Year Special ("MIF" - between version .5 and .6)
  3. Ana - True Daughter (Tatiana 1)
  4. Ch.3 (v3.13) MIF Unlimited (vers 3.1 - 3.7)
    • Tatjana's Night Out (Tatiana 2)
  5. Ch.3 (v3.13) MIF Unlimited (vers 3.8 - 3.10)
    • Making Love (after vers 3.10)
  6. Ch.3 (v3.13) MIF Unlimited (vers 3.11 - 3.12)
    • Anna Ch.3 Alex (end week 6; Saturday)
  7. Ch.3 (v3.13) MIF Unlimited (vers 3.13)
    • Anna Free Time
  8. Ch.3 (v3.13) MIF Unlimited (vers 3.14)
    • Alex 2
  9. Ch.3 (v3.13) MIF Unlimited (version 3.14 - Complete)

Last edited:
Reactions: AtotehZ
Jun 13, 2017
In week 4, Ana and Uros are going to louis' house but where is it? That house where you ring the bell through the street nothing happens...

Last edited:

Alexmoose0757

Sep 25, 2020
Week 4 2nd time when you going to mehemad it's going test drive with mirza and ana disappointing come back I struck there I can't touch any or I can't get menu

peas

Jul 31, 2018
In the year 2022 I hope Ana does at least a couple of dogs (and at least one of them needing the help of her son), that she uses the horse dildo and maybe a baseball bat to stretch her holes to be better able to handle the mechanics huge cock, that she does something really dirty in public and knows it embarrasses her son and daughter and she doesn't care, that she lets other young guys use her or do things to her like being fisting or worse, that she has photos and films of her being a slut put out and seen by her friends and neighbors, that she brings dirty homeless men to her home and lets them gangbang her. Hope everyone has a great new year.

Adler

Jul 23, 2017
In week 4, Ana and Uros are going to louis' house but where is it? That house where you ring the bell through the street nothing happens...
Hi i have the same problem
They come out, talking, but put the game does not continue.
It would probably like to fix the map

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017
Hi i have the same problem
They come out, talking, but put the game does not continue.
It would probably like to fix the map
Hi I was playing update 3.12 week 4 when this bug came out,so I switched to update 3.13 and play week 4 again without problems

Alexmoose0757

Sep 25, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Ana Chapter 3 3.13.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.12.2020
here is my unofficial android port of Ana Chapter 3 3.13.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.12.2020
Week 2nd time when you got to mehemad it's going to test drive with mirza and disappointment come back I will come car is going struck I can't get move can't get touch why is that android version

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Week 2nd time when you got to mehemad it's going to test drive with mirza and disappointment come back I will come car is going struck I can't get move can't get touch why is that android version
every time you enter a vehicle a new button top left appears to exit it again.
other than that you move a vehicle like a normal character.
and it's almost certain that if it gets stuck it has nothing to do with what OS you use.
my only changes to the maps are the removed pauses when displaying a video to get skipping of these videos to work.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes